Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

WordJong, is spelling , but incorrect words, help appreciated

Started by SassyOfficer911,

Previous topic - Next topic

SassyOfficer911

word jong is great, works fine
i have tried it on all 3 settings, fast slow, restarted it, re downloaded it, but this is what it is doing, it is
spelling word that are not words like iccdec over and over, so i tried slower, smarter, bigger/smaller screen

can anyone help to why it is spelling words that are not words???????
any help appreciated

i have windows xp ht tech
80 hard drive
i gig of memory
(new computer)
i have it on smooth fonts
java2  enabled
thanks

Sharon

Homer

Also you have to let the auto finish. It appears to spell wrong words because what it is really doing is uncovering the hidden tiles so it knows what letters are available in the puzzle. Once it has uncovered hidden tiles it will start solving the puzzle. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

SassyOfficer911

ok,
i cant remember where the smooth font part is i looked in control panel
its not like my old computer
i think i did UNCHECK it, in the post i said it was checked but now i can not find it, so homer i should start a new game and put finish game, ok i will go try that and get back with ya
thanks
sharon

Homer

For smooth fonts go to control panel, display, in display properties click appearance then click effects uncheck smooth fonts. ;)

SassyOfficer911

it shows under smoothing fonts
standard fonts
or
clear fonts
so i unchecked the box and also unchecked the box with fading effect, it is still spelling wrong words, hmmmmmm

Homer

Santa69

This is a quote from the download page a badgehelp, maybe it will help you out.

QuoteAs with all of our autos, GET YOUR JONG GAME UP FIRST. Then run the bot. It should find your game and TARGET ACQUIRED should be flashing. JongBot may resize your browser and make it so it can't read your game. If this happens, drag your browser back out so THE WHOLE GAME IS SHOWING. Then click play.
A quote from one customer..." the auto grabs random letters and piles them at the bottom (so it can read the letters underneath). After about 10-15 attempts, it pauses for one second while it checks it's internal library for all available words it can make using those letters. (and it takes off making words from thereon in).

To speed things up, I moved the "Click Speed" and the "Look Ahead" slider bars all the way to the fastest setting and I'm completing boards in about 1 min.

And to top everything off, It is spelling words worth 15 - 46 points each   

They did a fantastic job on the auto! "

LeelooMin

i use this earlier today and it worked WONDERFUL- it got longer words- some obsucre- but  it did its job!! just let it run!! Wen

SassyOfficer911

what is auto finish
is the same and end game?
i am fixing to try again with the suggestions listed.
thanks alot for all the help
sharon

SassyOfficer911

ok guys thanks for everones input

i finally got the freakin badge
even though it was spelling wrong words, i just let it do that and after about 2 minutes it started spelling words,
what a mess.... we need to put that in the instructions, if it spells words wrong, let it do it for a couple of minutes for dummies like me

hagd

sharon

Chuuu

I've been trying to get the auto to work right on my computer and it won't work at all.  I've tried all the suggestions here, and it still don't work.
It just hangs up on spelling the words and wont ever complete any boards.  I've chosen new game about 20 times now and it still won't work.  What is the deal?

Homer

You just need to leave it run. Everyone thinks it is misspelling words and not working. It is working. What it is doing is removing tiles so it can see what letters are underneath. Once it has exposed the letters it will start making words.

If you're running Windows ME there is a good chance it may not work. It was not tested on ME.

BadgeHelpOscar

We are tackling the ME problem as I am typing this....however in the future....how about dropping a 7 year old OS and hopping on the TODAY train?
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

Homer

Wait until Windows Longhorn comes out. You'll have a whole new challenge. The beta is scheduled for March of 2005.

Chuuu

Okay I let the program run, and it still did not solve any puzzles. I let it run for like four hours straight....
Nothing was solved when I came back to it.  Nothing.   :'(

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview