Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

WHAT DOES EVERYONE WANT FOR CHRISTMAS?

Started by fuzzyferrets,

Previous topic - Next topic

drgnwrrr4onyx

BeetahCheetah

i want a hard plastic dance dance revolution pad for my ps2! the one i have now slides all over.. my friend got me a mod chip w00t  ;D

drgnwrrr4onyx

Twelve-pack of Bud
Eleven Wrastling tickets
Ten o' Copenhagen
Nine years probation
Eight table dancers
Seven packs of Redman
Six cans of Spam
Five flannel shirts
Four big mud tires
Three shotgun shells
Two hunting dogs
... And some parts to a Mustang GT.
O0

Dream Faerie

Quote from: drgnwrrr4onyx on December 19, 2004, 07:59:24 AM
Twelve-pack of Bud
Eleven Wrastling tickets
Ten o' Copenhagen
Nine years probation
Eight table dancers
Seven packs of Redman
Six cans of Spam
Five flannel shirts
Four big mud tires
Three shotgun shells
Two hunting dogs
... And some parts to a Mustang GT.
O0

JEFF FOXWORTHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  O0

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

summertime2203

I want everyone to have a nice and safe Christmas. But most of all I want alot of money to purchase more programs to play pogo.

Merry Christmas to all.  :)

yoyo

I really want a auto for Rainey Day Spider Solitare :D O0
i hope ev1 has a Safe and Wonderful Holiday ;)

Dream Faerie

I take back what I said before about what I wanted for Christmas.. Wanna know what I really want? A job... I have an interview at 9AM Central. SO if everyone can send Positive thoughts my way, I may just get what I want! PLEASE help lol

Barbara

I have yet to make a wish here and now I am going to spend mine.  My only wish is that Kris reads this before her interview tomorrow.

Dear Kris,
     You are a bright and articulate woman with a strong will and a positive attitude.  You would be a welcome addition to any company that you wish to work for.  I have my fingers and my toes double crossed for you to get this job if it is truly the one that you want and that you think you would be happy there.  I am going to think of you all day and hope that you project to the interviewer what you have shown to me, that you are a welcome addition, you are responsible, and you are a team player.  Now get out there and make me proud.  I am waiting with baited breath to hear how this went.  Visions of sugar plums dance in my head to think that you are going to do what I know you are capable of.  DAZZLE them Kris, just do it!
Love,
Barbara
xo

drgnwrrr4onyx

i wish someone had that much faith in me but all considers me a failure since i gave up the service to be with a woman  i met in pogo..... still was worth it to me  just was a very touching and inspirational post barb ty :'(

Linux

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Homer

Dream Faerie

Quote from: Barbara on December 19, 2004, 10:31:09 PM
I have yet to make a wish here and now I am going to spend mine.  My only wish is that Kris reads this before her interview tomorrow.

Dear Kris,
     You are a bright and articulate woman with a strong will and a positive attitude.  You would be a welcome addition to any company that you wish to work for.  I have my fingers and my toes double crossed for you to get this job if it is truly the one that you want and that you think you would be happy there.  I am going to think of you all day and hope that you project to the interviewer what you have shown to me, that you are a welcome addition, you are responsible, and you are a team player.  Now get out there and make me proud.  I am waiting with baited breath to hear how this went.  Visions of sugar plums dance in my head to think that you are going to do what I know you are capable of.  DAZZLE them Kris, just do it!
Love,
Barbara
xo

Awww Barbara, Again, you have made my day!!! I went to the interview, but I wont know anything until at least Thursday. She had MANY interviews lined up... So Its gonna be hard to keep yopur fingers & toes double crossed  ::)

I will let you know as soon as I know anything!!!

Homer

Dream Faerie

Quote from: Homer on December 20, 2004, 06:09:59 PM
Good Luck DF. Hope it's a nice job and pays well. O0

THANK YOU! I hope so too! You rock Homer!!!!

Homer

Dream Faerie

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview