This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

WHAT DOES EVERYONE WANT FOR CHRISTMAS?

Started by fuzzyferrets,

Previous topic - Next topic

Topher

I hearby give up my Christmas wish for Steven Tyler, Vin Diesel and a Harley, so Kris can celebrate the New year with a new job and much happiness.

Dream Faerie

Quote from: Topher on December 21, 2004, 06:50:28 AM
I hearby give up my Christmas wish for Steven Tyler, Vin Diesel and a Harley, so Kris can celebrate the New year with a new job and much happiness.

OMG! Thank you, But pls keep your wishes.. I dont know if I could give up Paul Walker...  :P Everyone here is SO awesome I could cry :')

drgnwrrr4onyx

On a more serious and less selfish note i would want my friend to come back from iraq safely and hopefully with less problems than i did..... i been fighting with the VA about benefits since january of 2004 and no avail so far...... :(

Dream Faerie

Quote from: drgnwrrr4onyx on December 22, 2004, 07:17:01 AM
On a more serious and less selfish note i would want my friend to come back from iraq safely and hopefully with less problems than i did..... i been fighting with the VA about benefits since january of 2004 and no avail so far...... :(

Thats my new X-Mas wish! That ALL of our troops come home safely!

frogie23

the glitch to rainy day solitaire that spider game it makes me sick   but the badges r  cute  help  please

soupsportz

I want a free auto, form Pogo Cheats for Cheistmas because they are the best!! O0

Dream Faerie

Quote from: Barbara on December 19, 2004, 10:31:09 PM
I have yet to make a wish here and now I am going to spend mine.  My only wish is that Kris reads this before her interview tomorrow.

Dear Kris,
     You are a bright and articulate woman with a strong will and a positive attitude.  You would be a welcome addition to any company that you wish to work for.  I have my fingers and my toes double crossed for you to get this job if it is truly the one that you want and that you think you would be happy there.  I am going to think of you all day and hope that you project to the interviewer what you have shown to me, that you are a welcome addition, you are responsible, and you are a team player.  Now get out there and make me proud.  I am waiting with baited breath to hear how this went.  Visions of sugar plums dance in my head to think that you are going to do what I know you are capable of.  DAZZLE them Kris, just do it!
Love,
Barbara

I didnt get the job <sigh> What a tought market it is out there.... :'(
xo

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview