This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Suggestions

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

admin

Actually, it stands for Splinter Edition.  YaBB SE is quite different from yaBB. YaBB SE was based off YaBB, but the people currently working on YaBB SE are different than the YaBB developers.

At least that's my understanding of it. It is a little confusing with the very similar names.

fatkid

Well there we have it... Question solved...  :)

JeffCoKid

How about implimenting the calendar... ?! Or has that been tried before?

admin

Just an update on the site-- We are currently confirming with someone who will custom-design the site for us. If you have any more suggesions on it, please make them really quick (like TODAY!), because now will be much better than later.

It won't be long now... probably less than a week.  :)

JeffCoKid

What's gonna happen? I am looking forward to everything coming up and stuff... but I am sure you have discussed the color scheme and stuff... any details as of yet?

I honestly do not know what to request.

admin

The color scheme is a three-tone blue, like the one on the fourm. It is a relitively simple layout. I'm not going to give away too much though because that would ruin the suprise.  ;)

Homer

Do you think the auto refresh idea will be a problem on the new site?

Saves on my clicking finger. LOL :P

Element

Quote from: John on February 17, 2004, 01:05:59 PM

ya i was wondering about that too ;D

badcrazygirl

How bout a bit more color in the background to make it cooler  ???

admin

Quote from: Notel on February 17, 2004, 01:14:26 PM

It would be very easy to impliment, but what would the point be? The forum will be seperate from the site, so you wouldn't see what new posts there are or anything. (But having the lastest posts on the homepage is an idea for the future.)

QuoteHow bout a bit more color in the background to make it cooler

Things like that are not finalised yet so I'm not exactly sure how the background will look, but we are going to a clean look, so don't expect it to be too exciting.

badcrazygirl

o i know its gonna take a while for you guys to get it done i was just suggesting

Homer

Quote from: Pcheats on February 17, 2004, 02:56:40 PM
Quote from: Notel on February 17, 2004, 01:14:26 PM

It would be very easy to impliment, but what would the point be? The forum will be seperate from the site, so you wouldn't see what new posts there are or anything. (But having the lastest posts on the homepage is an idea for the future.)

QuoteHow bout a bit more color in the background to make it cooler

Things like that are not finalised yet so I'm not exactly sure how the background will look, but we are going to a clean look, so don't expect it to be too exciting.

Ok gotcha.

badcrazygirl

kotraquin

you could set it up so last post in thread is first this way we wouldn't have to click on last page/scroll down or maybe have an option of having X post per page

admin

That is possible, but personally I find it quite confusing. If you click on the "new" button it takes you right to the newest unread post for you in that thread-- a very useful feature.   :)

admin

Remember that even if we don't necessarily go with your idea, we still really appreciate the input.

Keep it coming!  :)

Homer

If there was no new button I would suggest that also but the button serves the purpose. ;)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview