This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

all of them

Started by lissa,

Previous topic - Next topic

lissa

Has anyone been having trouble getting codes for there cheats after paying for all of them? I have, I have e-mailed for them for weeks with no responce. Have they changed the way you get your codes after paying for them?

drgnwrrr4onyx

are you sure you dont have their address blocked? i got my codes in under 5 hours re email them and make sure their address is in your address book that way it dont go into spam folder also include proof of purchase  ;)

lissa

Yes e-mail is right, never had any problems untill this month, I have e-mailed them several times a day for weeks , they won't reply I have not changed anything since buying them. I don't understand why they won't e-mail me. :-\

bob@pogopal

Hi Lissa,

If one ignores the instructions for how to include the proper proof of purchase with one's request or demands products one has not paid for and then sends several emails a day for weeks on end in an effort to bully our staff, one's email will get filtered to trash very quickly.

That probably explains the lack of response.

After speaking with you in chat, I received your proof of purchase. The price of the buy-them-all package increased since that time to account for the new products you are demanding, and the package you purchased does not include them. It should, however, include the Greenback Bayou auto, and I will have Oscar send the password for that one along shortly.

To answer the other questions in your email, our licenses are permanent. We do not limit them to one year. Upgrades to your purchased products are always free. If you must replace your computer, you may transfer your licenses to the new computer. At  that time, we will require the proof of purchase, the new registration codes and an explanation why you require new passwords.

Thank you,
Bob

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview