This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Changing Computers

Started by BigTim,

Previous topic - Next topic

BigTim

I am changing computers.  How to I keep all of the HELPS I've purchased?

Homer

You will be required to provide proof of purchase to the auto maker.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

vasunlover

I have sent in my old codes/and my new computer id to badge help 4 times now, I would like to get my programs transfered to my new computer--can someone please help me with this?????? :-[

Homer

You need to attach a copy of the receipts in your paypal history. Codes alone will not get you what you seek. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

vasunlover

Was wondering if someone could possibly help me a little bit-I can find a couple of receipts for the newer programs I have purchased, but I can't seem to locate the Dotties Dauber one, (purchased a long time ago), how could I go about trying to locate the receipt so I can put it on my "NEW" computer and not have to play on hubby's slow dial up?? :-X
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks,
vasunlover ;D

Criztel

Just look at your history on paypal.  I just got a new computer for christmas and had to do the same thing and i bought the tri-peaks cheats in 2002.  just change the first date to around the time you got it.  hope this helps. 

bob@pogopal

If you paid using paypal, you can retrieve your proof of purchase from paypal's transaction history.

Login to paypal using the email address you used at the time of purchase. Click History and search a date range that will include the purchase.

When you find the purchase in the list of transactions, click beside it where it says Details. After the Details page appears, you can use Edit->Select All and Edit->Copy to copy the proof of purchase to the clipboard. From there, you can paste it into your email or other document.

You can then send the email including the registration codes to BadgeHelp@aol.com with a short explanation of your request, and Oscar will take of things from there.

vasunlover

I want to say "THANKS" to all that responded to my query, I did exactly what you said and voila, it was there....lol
Now am just waiting on badgehelp to send me my new registration codes for the 3 games.
Hope all of ya'll have a very Happy and Healthy New Year.
;D

vasunlover

Ok I am back again--got all the codes changed and my oh my  :'( Dottie's dauber just sits there like a bump on a log, the pinochle player works fine EXCEPT when the game is over it will NOT start a new game, so there's 2 bumps on the log...lol....
Any suggestions as what to do to make these run?  If you need info, could you tell me what and where to get it and I will  post it on here.
Sorry to be such a pain.
va sunlover

vasunlover

Ok this just isn't fair--now my pinochle player will not work at all, I am just going to go sit in a corner :'( :'( :'(

Hessaducci

Everybody seems to say that changing Internet Browsers seems to alleviate problems with autos not working.
Maybe trying Firefox or some of the other browsers out there can help.

bob@pogopal

Hi Vasun,

Send a problem report from Dottie's Dauber, and I will see if I can find out what is affecting it.

Thanks,
Bob

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview