This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Auto Pilot

Started by manninkl,

Previous topic - Next topic

manninkl

I cannot get auto pilot to work. Has anyone else had problems with it. It said to change my color settings and I did, but nothing. Aces up just sits there & so does auto pilot...it does nothing  :'(

bubbysgran

sometimes if ya just move your game window a little..up/down or to a side it will take off.I have same prob once in a while and iF I shift my game window a little..it will start.  GL  hope it works for you...

manninkl

drgnwrrr4onyx

also just a hint if it freezes up on you with the plane stuck up close click undo then it will  resume and if it continues to freeze slow your speed down on it

Xtra

I can get the program to work but, the problem I am having is after about 5 minutes it slows down so much that its really not even worth having it on. The only way to make it speed up again is to shut it off the restart it and then once again in 5 minutes it slows down again. Is there anyone else that maybe experiencing this problem or does anyone have any suggestions on how to correct this problem? Thank you in advance for any help with this problem.

romeo

i have the same problem as xtra can someone please help i would like to get the badges

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

bob@pogopal

Quote from: Xtra on December 27, 2004, 09:53:14 AM
I can get the program to work but, the problem I am having is after about 5 minutes it slows down so much that its really not even worth having it on. The only way to make it speed up again is to shut it off the restart it and then once again in 5 minutes it slows down again.

You have inadvertently triggered the anti-theft measures built into the program. You probably had to run a system restore at an inopportune time.

The first 5 minutes of use demonstrate normal performance and the way it will perform after registration. If the auto meets your needs during the first 5 minutes, I suggest you purchase it. If it does not meet your needs during the first 5 minutes, then there is no point using it.

Dream Faerie

Quote from: Mayhem on December 27, 2004, 10:11:27 AM
No problems with the auto here.

Me either. I didnt have a problem at all. However, I didnt buy it lol. I used up all my shareware.. I like this game too much  ;)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview