Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

who has snow?

Started by fuzzyferrets,

Previous topic - Next topic

fuzzyferrets

i have like central new york and we have grass outside right now
I'm wondering whos gonna have a white christmas and where you live?

Jinx55

Hello out there, I'm in Kentucky-umm, the Wife (my better half) ;D and I have snow-ice-snow-grrr-can't get out of our driveway :'( 7 degrees right now windchill brrrrrrrr a -3  Still Merry Christmas to All, glad for a warm Home and Good Family ;D

viper061697

i live in louisville,ky and we got around 10 inches of snow and ice here

Jinx55

Quote from: viper061697 on December 24, 2004, 04:07:48 PM
i live in louisville,ky and we got around 10 inches of snow and ice here

Hi Neighbor ;)

nchillbilly

well i live in Houston,Texas and we have been having ice coming down all day here,they are saying it is snow but its not snow.I have lived in mountains of N.C. and they have snow but this is ice here even though the news is saying its snow lol

bob@pogopal

fuzzyferrets

Butterfly Fairy

No snow here in Boston  :-[  Happy Holidays  ;D

Adacia

Hi from Cudahy, WI.....It's snowing like mad here right now and it is Xmas. Merry Xmas to E1 and Hppy Pogo

Dream Faerie

We have Snow in Roscoe, IL (3 Miles from the WI Border & N of Rockford) Woke up this Xmas morning & had snow!!!!!

Knuckles

I have snow here in Michigan. Quite pleasurable when the light snow fell. The snow reminded me about the first snow that hit MI this year. Nov. 22 ended up with 10 INCHES OF SNOW! But a few days later, it quickly melted away.

Stinky

No snow in San Antonio, TX. HOWEVER it did snow about 50 miles south of here. We packed up the doggie and drove down to see and play in it for a bit. For those of you that get snow every year this may seem a bit stupid, but it's a rare thing in South Texas. As soon as we got to where it was about 6 inches deep we stopped the truck on the shoulder and had a ball. There were lot's of other cars and trucks parked all along IH 37. Most from San Antonio. It made for a very good Christmas memory!
Merry Christmas All!

fuzzyferrets

PNWHockeyFan

No Snow here in Graham, WA  :) and I want to keep it that way. In fact on the way home today it was 47 degrees outside at 7 pm PST

bigbear78

Snow......ummmm yeah ;D

Kinda cold the other day too ( low was -12)

fuzzyferrets

that is cool i wish i had snow
but not the cold

BeetahCheetah

Hey! i live in central ny and we have like... well the sun melted it today but we HAD 3 inches :P where in ny fuzzy?

kazandchip

90 F here ( I'm dreaming of a white Christmas) 8)

pogo_vixen

Snow? Is that the white stuff that falls from the sky? I've heard of it, but I thought it was just a nasty rumor..  LOL.. was a balmy 68 here today.. :P :P :P

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview