This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

new year's eve

Started by fuzzyferrets,

Previous topic - Next topic

fuzzyferrets

what is everyone going to do for new years eve?

Dream Faerie

I am going to do what I did yesterday afternoon... Get in our Go-Kart & do donuts on the ice that our property backs up to. We also pulled our kids (and us big kids) on sleds that were attached to the Go-Kart  ;D  What a blast we had!!!!!!!  O0

Dream Faerie

Dream Faerie

Quote from: Barbara on December 26, 2004, 08:25:23 PM
"I feel like a kid again?"  I've seen your photos sister!  I'd card you for a beer purchase.  This frozen water source of yours is surely the fountain of youth.  Alas, I am stuck having face lifts until my ears meet in the back, sigh.

OMG! You have GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! I am 34 years old, I will be 35 years old in August! I have 2 kids.. Megan Leanne is 12 & will be 13 in May & my son will be 7 years old on Jan. This water source that I am talking about is the water that is in my photo album on my AOL profile. If you lived near, I would ask ya over!
And Barbara? You are beautiful & not old either. You look younger than me!

Dream Faerie

Quote from: Barbara on December 27, 2004, 12:05:37 AM
Thanks Kris Darling, I am older than dirt.  I spend half my time playing Pogo and the other half bidding on the home botox kit on E-bay.  They won't take Civil War script, how am I to pay??????

Barbara.. You need to STOP IT! You are very beautiful! And you by NO MEANS look old at ALL!!!!!!

Topher

Barbara, home Botox kits?  WHERE??????  Maybe ebay takes tokens.  From one oldie to another (i'm 46) Happy New Year.
One of the reasons i love this site is that the youngsters keep me laughing which keeps me feeling young, not to mention the glee i get when i use an auto.  Have a great year everyone.  I don't make any resolutions, ever.  Does anyone else, i wonder?

drgnwrrr4onyx

Well the kiddo's are going with my fiance's sister to dallas for new years so will be here with her alone hehe no need to go into details on the rest after the party its the afterparty >:D :P

PNWHockeyFan

I'm heading down to Portland, OR to watch the Portland Winterhawks and the Seattle Thunderbirds fight errr play a Hockey game, then after the fight errr game gonna get together with a bunch of friends and get drunk :)

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

GlitchLover

Kelly

having a few friends over and going to try sippin at a drink but i will prolly get sick....lol.
I haven't had a drink (with alcohol in it) in a long time...and the surgery i had 6 months ago is supposed to prohibit me from doing so ....but....im gonna try it anyway....lol. wish me luck!!

Dream Faerie

Quote from: KsArt on December 28, 2004, 02:18:18 PM
having a few friends over and going to try sippin at a drink but i will prolly get sick....lol.
I haven't had a drink (with alcohol in it) in a long time...and the surgery i had 6 months ago is supposed to prohibit me from doing so ....but....im gonna try it anyway....lol. wish me luck!!

How does it prevent you? IF I may ask...

Kelly

Quote from: Dream Faerie on December 28, 2004, 05:29:47 PM

I had gastric bypass surgery 6 months ago (was heading for a heart-attack if i didnt have it done) and they say you shouldnt drink alcohol after this kind of surgery but i know others who have had beer and they said they r fine....just sip it slowly and dont have more than 2 cause 1 beer is like having a whole six-pack because of the malobsorbtion...im gonna sip on a tiny glass of beer loaded down with ice i think ill be ok.BTW i have lost 100 pounds so far!! feelin great!! AND wearing my hubbys jeans too!! He cant believe it....lol.Buying all new cloths soon thought his jeans are getting baggy on me...lol.

Dream Faerie

Quote from: KsArt on December 28, 2004, 07:05:11 PM
Quote from: Dream Faerie on December 28, 2004, 05:29:47 PM

I had gastric bypass surgery 6 months ago (was heading for a heart-attack if i didnt have it done) and they say you shouldnt drink alcohol after this kind of surgery but i know others who have had beer and they said they r fine....just sip it slowly and dont have more than 2 cause 1 beer is like having a whole six-pack because of the malobsorbtion...im gonna sip on a tiny glass of beer loaded down with ice i think ill be ok.BTW i have lost 100 pounds so far!! feelin great!! AND wearing my hubbys jeans too!! He cant believe it....lol.Buying all new cloths soon thought his jeans are getting baggy on me...lol.

Wow! I know a few aquaintances (sp?) that still drink after... Well, I am glad you are taking the Dr's advice! Good luck!  O0

Kelly

Wow! I know a few aquaintances (sp?) that still drink after... Well, I am glad you are taking the Dr's advice! Good luck!  O0
Yup I am proud of me...lol. I went from a size 24 down to a size 14 and still losing! So I guess I have a lot to celebrate this Newyears!!
Hubby is real happy also...lol.
Thanks for the kudos I appreciate it!

RocknRollGirl

I am serving in a wedding New Years Eve, so it will be PARTY TIME for me.  I hope everyone has a safe and Happy New Year.   O0 O0

Kelly

I got  gift card for the BonTon for xmas...went there tonight and got 5 new sweaters over $200.00 reg price for 58 bucks..what a deal!!
Now I have to pick which one to wear on Newyears Eve ...we are having a party at our house....going to get the booze and food tomorrow morning!!

I'm SOOOO happy!!

Have A Great Newyears Eve All...BE SAFE!!

RocknRollGirl

Barbara, now that is having a "HAPPY NEW YEAR"!!!!  You Rock, Barbara..... O0 O0

Dream Faerie

Barbara, I believe that will happen since Paul Walker will come over to my house  >:D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview