Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

new year's eve

Started by fuzzyferrets,

Previous topic - Next topic

Kelly

kazandchip

2 hours to go here and then it is my Birthday!! and I have to work tomorrow..people get sick and Nurses have to work

BadgeHelpBill

I love these posts! Y'all are too funny.

I'm having some friend over - we've been doing this for 20+ years now. So, here's to life-long friends! <glug>

John D. MacDonald wrote a series of books about Travis McGee - I highly recommend them. Throughout the books, Travis gives small philosophical dialogs on just about everything from soup to nuts. Here is what he says about friends:

"A friend is someone to whom you can say any jackass thing that enters your mind. With acquaintances, you are forever aware of their slightly unreal image of you, and to keep them content, you edit yourself to fit."

Have a very safe and Happy New Year everyone!

drgnwrrr4onyx

my wife didnt like my idea i told her since we met in pogo we should put both computers side by side and cyber like we used to rofl ;D

RocknRollGirl

Well it is 12 Midnight and the fireworks are going off and everyone is kissing each other for a  brand New 2005 Year has begun.  I would like to wish a "Happy New Year to Everyone on PogoCheats"!!!!!!  Celebrate and have fun, for a new Year is upon us.  :) ;) :D ::) O0

Dream Faerie

Quote from: RocknRollGirl on December 31, 2004, 10:05:36 PM
Well it is 12 Midnight and the fireworks are going off and everyone is kissing each other for a  brand New 2005 Year has begun.  I would like to wish a "Happy New Year to Everyone on PogoCheats"!!!!!!  Celebrate and have fun, for a new Year is upon us.  :) ;) :D ::) O0

Happy New Year back to you!!! (And all who have not read my last post wishing everyone a Happy New Year!)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview