This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Homer "King of Avatars"

Started by touitsjesse,

Previous topic - Next topic

touitsjesse

Was wondering homer...i been designing icons and web page icons for some time, but nothing too complex, but im learning...i just recently started using PNG's because the resizing is so much easier to work with. Question was, do you make your own PNG or do you use PNG's or is there a web site u susggest that has a good PNG library?

Homer

I'm no expert at it but I just find the image I want and convert it to the file format I want it in using Paint Shop Pro 9 from www.jasc.com

You can get a free trial from that site. I think it's a 45 day trial. It's a good program for what I use it for. Some things I do create myself like I have designed many signatures for members here. Nothing really complicated.  ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

touitsjesse

thanks homer will have to check it out..maybe 2 years of college just might pay off one day....lol.

Homer

I think you'll find it user friendly and if you have any questions give me a shout and maybe I can help. O0

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Kelly

I found Paintshop pro to be a bit intimadating at first so i uninstalled it...then i decided i was gonna learn it come hell or high water and after about 1 year of online tutorials and just messing around with it....i'm a pro and i'm addicted to it!! Its been about 5 years now that i've been using it and i just LOVE it.

I think for the money it is the best graphics program around....oh theres better ones but you will pay hundreds more for them.

search any engine for "psp tutorials" and youll find thousands of them.....just make sure you have lots of time on your hands....lol.

touitsjesse

did either of you have a problem with the program act like its freezing up?...mine seems to be a bit sluggish...just so aggravating...grrrrrrr....but i have yet to have anything eat my lunch, so ill keep trying.

touitsjesse

OMG.....this is so cool...the best program by far to alter any or most pictures and to create some of the coolest picture tubes...took me about another 3 hours of aggravating trial and error but i figured it out ...plan on using this trial to the max to justify to the wifey on buying it.

i asked earlier about the PNG format because i also utilize the logo creator..another great program..hats off to you homer..thanks.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview