This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Looking for someone to team-up with.

Started by GlitchLover,

Previous topic - Next topic

Scarlett

Anyone needing to team up on Pino. Send me a PM and we can exchange screen names to play.

chunkyMonkey

I'd love to team up ;D

P.S. 500 point games rate up faster

Chunky

rexhrm

I am currently online and trying to finish my badge for High Stakes Poker. B/c of work I wasnt on much this week and could some help if anyone is willing please.

PM if you can help please!

Thank you

Moksha

Quote from: rexhrm on January 04, 2005, 08:05:15 PM
I am currently online and trying to finish my badge for High Stakes Poker. B/c of work I wasnt on much this week and could some help if anyone is willing please.

PM if you can help please!

Thank you

You can just enter one name, into a Low Rollers room. Create a private table.
Log another name in on a different browser. Make it join the private table, hit "Start Game" .. that way it's only your two names. The name you want to win the badge will always ante, and the other one will always sit hand out.

SmoothFox

Quote from: GlitchLover on December 30, 2004, 11:00:09 AM
Im looking for someone who has double browser. To team up with and play pinochle to get the master badge.

I can do it.  How do we go about finding each other there? 

Do I have to private email you for screen names?

THanks

gettysrevenge

I know I am going to hear it from some of you.  But I play this game and use the auto. However, I dont think its good gamemanship to take advantage of people such as myself  and others to do this.  What is the point...  That game is so much fun and its such a great one to play..   Why would you destroy the ranks of people like me who don;t stand a chance from this type of playing.  I disagree with your ideas I really do. When you use autos as I do its not at someone else's expense. Do you understand that? I play many times without the auto and just use the counter.  Its a very simple game and fun.  Its people like you that ruin a game where honestly we are trying to make a rank NOT at the expense of others.  Can you understand my point.  I was say 1500 and something and boom in less than a few hours of play I had lost everything to the low 1400's and they were doing exactly what you were describing.  Thanks for the info at least I know now why I lost so many games. It wasn't my gamemanship but selfishness on the part of someone who took at my expense.   Beware though,  many of the players play with the same people, knowing each other as we do I was lucky to get into a group of older players of experience that play fair.  Thanks just an opinion but take this into consideration.  Is that badge that important to you if so enjoy it because you got it by theft.

bob@pogopal

What are you talking about Getty?

The thread is discussing how two people who each double-browse can play a 'winning' screen name and a 'losing' screen name of their own to get the master badge on their main screen name.

I don't think anyone is suggesting to play against a third party who doesn't realise what is going on.

Dream Faerie

Quote from: gettysrevenge on January 14, 2005, 06:50:00 PM
I know I am going to hear it from some of you.  But I play this game and use the auto. However, I dont think its good gamemanship to take advantage of people such as myself  and others to do this.  What is the point...  That game is so much fun and its such a great one to play..   Why would you destroy the ranks of people like me who don;t stand a chance from this type of playing.  I disagree with your ideas I really do. When you use autos as I do its not at someone else's expense. Do you understand that? I play many times without the auto and just use the counter.  Its a very simple game and fun.  Its people like you that ruin a game where honestly we are trying to make a rank NOT at the expense of others.  Can you understand my point.  I was say 1500 and something and boom in less than a few hours of play I had lost everything to the low 1400's and they were doing exactly what you were describing.  Thanks for the info at least I know now why I lost so many games. It wasn't my gamemanship but selfishness on the part of someone who took at my expense.   Beware though,  many of the players play with the same people, knowing each other as we do I was lucky to get into a group of older players of experience that play fair.  Thanks just an opinion but take this into consideration.  Is that badge that important to you if so enjoy it because you got it by theft.

When I am able to get good coordination to double browse, I only do it against my other name which is not a Club Pogo name. So I do not make anyone's numbers go down but my own.

gettysrevenge

Heck if I know!  I don't understand the double brouser, I am mistaken.  Apologies to all, foot in mouth.  I thought I did but I don't.  Its the Duh for getty  ::)

Dream Faerie

Quote from: gettysrevenge on January 17, 2005, 03:12:39 AM
Heck if I know!  I don't understand the double brouser, I am mistaken.  Apologies to all, foot in mouth.  I thought I did but I don't.  Its the Duh for getty  ::)

Its OK, we are all human (I think) O0

Scarlett

I'm still willing to do this but can only run 2 browsers so I need someone who also has a dbl trying to do three locks me up.   Please message me if you are interested.  Thanks.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview