This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

HAPPY NEW YEARS FROM NAPLES, ITALY

Started by BoredNItaly,

Previous topic - Next topic

BoredNItaly

Just wanted to say HAPPY NEW YEARS from Naples. Italy I went down into Naples tonight and watched fireworks I have never seen in my life in the states. The whole city was just up in lights and it was BEAUTIFUL!

Love the site and Happy New Year and   I MISS BEING HOME really bad tonight!!!!!!!!!

Homer

Could you FedEx me some good Italian Lasagna? Mmmmmmmm. ::)

Happy New Year. O0

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

fuzzyferrets

BoredNItaly

Ohhhhhhhhhhh myyyyy the lasange is WONDERFUL here and not to mention the PIZZA had plenty of that tonight!

Homer

fuzzyferrets

Homer

For those of you who aren't familiar with Pizza Margherita here's a little history lesson from Homer.

The most famous pizza of all is the, "Pizza Margherita" and for this one we have a precise date. In 1889 King Umberto I and the Queen Margherita went, as usual, for the summer period to their residence in Capodimonte. The sovereigns heard about this dish called pizza, so they asked to try it. The most famous pizzaiolo of Naples, don Raffaele Esposito, was called to prepare it for them. He prepared two traditional ones and a third one created especially for them in their honor. On this third pizza he put tomatoes, mozzarella and basil reproducing the colors of the Italian flag. Queen Margherita especially liked this pizza and don Raffaele launched it the next day in his pizzeria. The new pizza was then called, "Margherita."

O0

BoredNItaly

OMG! Homer you have just got my vote as what can I say! YOUR THE MAN!   Ilive in Griciagaono, Italy The US base about 15 minutes from Naples any time you want to visit just book your flight and your stay here is free here with me ! Bring your wife. G/F which ever it might be.

Homer

Homer

Quote from: BoredNItaly on December 31, 2004, 04:36:27 PM
OMG! Homer you have just got my vote as what can I say! YOUR THE MAN!   Ilive in Griciagaono, Italy The US base about 15 minutes from Naples any time you want to visit just book your flight and your stay here is free here with me ! Bring your wife. G/F which ever it might be.

Thanks for the offer. O0

fuzzyferrets

bob@pogopal

Quote from: Homer on December 31, 2004, 04:36:44 PM
Pizza is actually over 3000 years old. :o

I think I still have a slice of that one in my fridge. Getting a little blue around the edges though.

BoredNItaly

Homer

It's funny were talking pizza. I'm watching the episode of Seinfeld where George has to bring George Steinbrenner calzones. ::) COSTANZA WHERE'S MY CALZONES! LOL ;)

BoredNItaly

Homer

Dream Faerie

HAPPY NEW YEAR from Very Northern IL (3 miles from the WI border) O0  O0

Butterfly Fairy

Wish all a very Happy and Safe New Year from Cape Cod!!   ;)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview