This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Who's Your Daddy?

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Fox comes up with some of the strangest programming. They have a new show coming on called Who's Your Daddy? The basis of the show is a daughter given up for adoption as an infant attempts to guess the identity of her birth father for a $100,000 prize. :o

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

BoredNItaly

your kidding me? All I get over here is Armed Forced Network and they dont advertise new shows. Someone will have to keep me informed of new shows coming out

fuzzyferrets

yeah they run out of ideas and make random stuff up

Homer

pogo_vixen

Thank goodness for the Simpsons..the one redeeming feature that the FOX network can be proud of..

Homer

Topher

I don't watch reality shows, my own reality is hard enough to deal with.

Dream Faerie

Quote from: Topher on January 01, 2005, 12:03:57 PM
I don't watch reality shows, my own reality is hard enough to deal with.

LOL! I feel the same way about my life lol...

Kelly

OMG Homer I have been screamin about this silly show since I first saw the preview!!! She doesn't even look like she cares....she looks like a spoiled little rich girl who's doin it all for the cameras!! She's a lousy actor also...lol.
These reality shows are getting way too goofy.I HAVE watched The Swan (once) and I do watch American Chopper (my fav reality show) But at least they build things and the Tuttles ROCK!! Go OCC I love you Mikie!

Topher

Love this show...but someone needs to give Senior a spanking, how Paulie puts up with dad, is beyond me.  I would've
welded  his mouth shut a long time ago.

Homer

I love the chopper show. it's interesting to see how the bikes are built. O0 Mikey is great! :)

Kelly

I like them all but Mikie is my fav and yes I think he just plays dumb...hes also very comical..I finally saw the episode where Mikie builds a bike (I loved it)....I think Paulie is a bit cruel to Mikie at times. Maybe next season we will see some maturing between these 2 brothers?

Dream Faerie

Quote from: KsArt on January 02, 2005, 11:15:17 AM
I like them all but Mikie is my fav and yes I think he just plays dumb...hes also very comical..I finally saw the episode where Mikie builds a bike (I loved it)....I think Paulie is a bit cruel to Mikie at times. Maybe next season we will see some maturing between these 2 brothers?

OMG! I LOVE this show too!!!!! I love the one where they made a bike outta a lawnmower engine!! Paulie puts up with Sr WAY too much & maybe if the actually had some patience with Mikey, he could learn something lol.

somethingspecail

i just watched that show who's your daddy. i cried so much at the end  :'( that was so emtional not to bad of a show

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview