This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

NFL PREDICTIONS PLEASE READ NE FOOTBALL FAN

Started by pogoXtitan,

Previous topic - Next topic

pogoXtitan

well e1 knows that the NFL is coming 2 the end and NOW ITS play off time teams like NE,PITT,PHI,COLTS
YES COLTS Well this is my prediction of both nfc and afc Championship then super bowl.

AFC=Colts VS Pitts = pitts win
NFC=Eagles VS Falcons= Falcons win

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~SUPER BOWL*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
                               FALCONS VS PITTS=PITTS WIN!=SB CHAMPS

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

I agree with the falcons but i have to say the colts will be there too, And the falcons will win it all.

pogoXtitan

hey u mgiht be rite because of M.Vick well if falcons make it 2 da SB M.VICK gonna C.C.C.CHOKE LOL AND BIG BEN GONNA TRUIMPH IN VICTORY ;D

--WISH TITANS WAS IN PLAYOFFS :'(

Kelly

Big Eagles Fan here....I'm kinda holden my breathe with all the injuries they have now....But I think Andy (Reid,Coach) knows what he's doing and the Eagles will .....Go.......ALL.......The........WAY!!!

Today they play Cinncinatti...I'm curious if they will do like they did last week?

Kelly

Quote from: Barbara on January 02, 2005, 07:49:08 AM
Kelly, I am a huge Eagles fan and I am thrilled to have another lady Eagle fan here.  I am thinking Super Bowl here!

Me 2 Barb....they've come along way in the last 4-5 years.So many obstacles it just FEELS like it should be their time....but what ever happens they will be a GREAT teams for years to come.....and they have finally left NO DOUBT they are a team to be reckoned with!!! O0

....:::GO EAGLES:::....

Moksha

I, also, believe Eagles are going to win it all. Huge huge huge Eagles and Chiefs fan here.

However, I think they made a terrible mistake sitting the players out :(.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Moksha

Quote from: unknown2005 on January 03, 2005, 03:32:58 PM
Steelers all the way.

Dont hold your breath . But Eagles, without Owens, will never make the Super Bowl.

I hate the Eagles. I hope they lose the NFC Championship.

And last 2 games, i dont care if McNabb starts, i mean they lost very badly yesterday, LMAO.
Its freaking funny when i watched the game. Too much turnovers. Oh brother.

13-1 now 13-3

Eagles will not make it.

Boy, if my husband read that he'd have steam coming out his ears.

But, in the Eagles defense, they had no starters.

Do you expect a second string football team, to beat a first string of another team?
Of course the second string is going to look horrendous compared to first string.

Unless that other team was Chiefs, of course. :(

Moksha

Lol, that play was just so mesmerizing :(

Even Cowboys fans, have to admit, that's easily one of the most beautiful plays. *sigh*

<-- That's the full size version. I think it look smuch better, but it wouldn't fit in the avatar area.

Moksha

I think it was the only time I've ever seen Madden, speechless :).

Moksha

Quote from: Barbara on January 04, 2005, 05:38:57 AM
Yep, sucked their way all the way to the playoffs, with home field advantage.

Oh come on, don't you know a team only DOESN'T suck when they go 15-1?? I mean 13-3, that's just a record of a team that can't play whatsoever!

drgnwrrr4onyx

pitt and falcons in superbowl with pitt on top

here we go ..... here we go pittsburgh's goin to the superbowl  :P

Homer

Damn, to quote Yoda "I sense much anger." Could it be your team did not make the playoffs? C'mon don't be a hater.

Jeffer

As a long time Chargers fan I have to root for my team.  Although I can't say I like the odds of them getting past N.E. and Pittsburg.  Still they're not slouches and anything IS possible... ;)

If I had to bet money I'd say Pittburg and Philly.  I won't prognosticate any further until I've seen the playoffs.

Homer

I think the Jets will stack the box against the Chargers and try to make Brees beat them with his arm. If LT is able to run the ball the Chargers likely will control the clock and be in the game or winning the game. I see the Chrgers beating the Jets. If they move on to Pittsburgh it should be a very good game. :)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview