Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

A Newbie intro with questions

Started by IndianLover,

Previous topic - Next topic

IndianLover

Hi all  :-*

I have been reading this forum for a couple of weeks, and everyone is so cool it's great, so I decided to join... WOO HOO!

But of course as many do i have questions  ;D

1) I was reading how do you guys come up with glitch such as the one for Word Jong, maybe i could start trying something to find glitches.

2)  I am numb at times this is prob. a stupid question, but if an auto is running can you chat in the rooms, or are the autos mainly used for when your not home or snoozing. It's hard to keep me off my puter  :D

3)  What is the trial length when using the free version of the auto's I didn't see that anywhere I prob. over looked it.

4)  And since these are all written programs is it really that detectable to pogo if you are using them, if they can't see the Java?

5)  I have read threads regarding people getting badges and tokies under a guest pass and then bringing them into your own account, How do you do that.

And now i would like to close by saying you guys are all great, with the exception of that one person that i read where they hack peoples passwords in pogo and get rid of their tokies.

But anyway the administration, and members are great, i cannot what to chat with you all  ;)

Thank a bunch for the Help!

Moksha

Firstly, welcome to the site.

Quote from: IndianLover on January 04, 2005, 12:29:35 PM

2)  I am numb at times this is prob. a stupid question, but if an auto is running can you chat in the rooms, or are the autos mainly used for when your not home or snoozing. It's hard to keep me off my puter  :D

You can chat in rooms. Some auto's require babysitting, some of them are difficult to chat with though. MoleMiner, if you try to chat.. you'll run into the problem of the auto typing for you in the chat room. Most of the time, it's not a problem, a little pain when it keeps clicking outside of the chat and you having to go back and reclicking, but it can be done :).

3)  What is the trial length when using the free version of the auto's I didn't see that anywhere I prob. over looked it.

You can find that out by hitting "Register". It will tell you how much percentage you have left before you must purchase the program. Varies from program to program. Some last a good 9 hours, other's 5 or 6.

4)  And since these are all written programs is it really that detectable to pogo if you are using them, if they can't see the Java?

They're not detectable, however if you use them in a manner in which it makes it obvious you are using an auto (IE. leaving it running for 9 hours, without taking breaks, setting the speed too fast than what a human can physically do, etc) then they are going to bust you on that if they have a reason to look through your logs.

5)  I have read threads regarding people getting badges and tokies under a guest pass and then bringing them into your own account, How do you do that.

You just earn the tokens under a free name/one that has a club pass, and just lose all the tokens to yourself in High Stakes Poker, via the double browser trick.

I don't think it's possible to transfer badges, but I could be wrong.

IndianLover

OHHHH tyvm Moksha, I really appreciate the answer, your GREAT!!!!!!

Moksha

No problem, I can't answer the glitch one. Because I myself, have no clue how they find half of them that they do :)

But they do great work.

IndianLover

Yes i agree hun they really do, all the staff is excellent and the members tooooo

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview