This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Board Stats

Started by JeffCoKid,

Previous topic - Next topic

JeffCoKid

Wow, you guys sure get the hits... averaging somewhere around 3000 a day. I want to see us break 100,000 hits for the month of March... since it may not happen this month, as it is shortened... We are at 44,000 right now.

I just wish more people wouldnt be suck lurkers... and would interact with us. This forum could be rocking a lot more if more people posted.

Homer

Yes, I too wish they would participate. You can see them lurking when you logon. What's the point of sitting there and being silent? ???

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

badcrazygirl

JeffCoKid

just looking around for answers to their possible problems... or just checking in and seeing whats new.... who knows

kotraquin

maybe they afraid of putting the Only user name they've ever know on a board .... and P would ban them.
I myself have about 15 user names and just as many passwords and persona's

Homer

Well that's just silly because there is a list of the mebers here on the site. If you were not smart enough to use something other than your pogo sn well....you know what happens.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

kotraquin

Quote from: John on February 15, 2004, 12:05:29 PM
Well that's just silly because there is a list of the mebers here on the site. If you were not smart enough to use something other than your pogo sn well....you know what happens.
EXACTLY! ;D

JeffCoKid

lol people need brains at times... becauseeee there is a member list that the p guys can go through...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview