This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Another WWW question...

Started by chrylbltn,

Previous topic - Next topic

chrylbltn

I've been playing for days now. I was on Ugly Fruit, this is how I play... I pause the game, copy the screenshot into another window, write down all the words, unpause it, type all the words in from biggest to smallest (I found in the past that you get a much higher score that way), miss one and start a new game. When I was un Ugly fruit, my percentage was going up about 5-6% per game for a long game (30 words or more). Now I'm on Xtra Crispy Celery, and my percentage for a long game is at best going up 1%. I knew it would slow down like this by the time I got a couple ranks of zuchini, but is it supposed to be this slow already???? I don't think I'll have that flipping carrot badge for ten years at this rate. Stupid Pogo needs more WWW badges. Can anyone tell me if this is normal?  :)

Scarlett

I am on Zuc 6 and it's only moving at anywhere from .10%-.30% depending on the number of words and sometimes might run a little lower or higher and from what I hear as you get even further it slows down more.  Good luck.

LustyPirateWench

I'm some kind of weird mushroom....

I think I'm getting about 7% per

LPW...

ps.. I really HATE this game and would never play it but it has a badge... and I'm a total badge bozo.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview