PlayBuddy
April 28, 2024, 02:44:56 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Club pogo subscription winners announced!

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

The winners have been chosen!  :)

and here they are (in no particular order) :

smiles29
Beta Tester
LetGoMyPOGO
misbear2000
picachu962
RebelDevil
lilgreenfrog
TexasHoney
eajcfoots
BJsmom

Congrats to all the winners!  :D

In order to receive your 1 yr club pogo subscription, you will need to PM me your Pogo screenname and your email address.

Special thanks to Max Raven (www.maxraven.com) for sponsoring this contest!  O0
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

smiles29

Sydk

I just want to say Thanks for help out my daughter, she is going to love this, You just made my day!!! O0 All you guys here are so great. O0

Sydk

Quote from: Barbara on January 23, 2005, 07:34:19 PM
Beta, I want your daughter to get some cool badges.  I bet she would love the butterfly badge in jungle jin.

yes this will help, we went to the dr and he said for her to just try it easy and relax, so I told her to enjoy this. O0, she loves card games.

BJsmom

Thank you all here at pogocheats and max for this. I greatly appreciate it and now hopefully able to spend more time on the computer when im home. My daughter just loves all the sounds of the games and i also think it almost soothes her to sleep sometimes, so maybe this may benefit me in more ways than some.

fLLn_AnGL_wNo_HaLo

Congrats to you all!!!
and thanks to max raven for sponsoring it!!!

wtg =)

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bob@pogopal

Congratulations to everyone who got a free subscription!

I am sure everyone would agree: I hope you find many hours of happiness and enjoyment from Max's gift. Have fun!

Looking from the sidelines, I want to give a special cheer to Max Raven. Hooray! Max's generosity and desire to help at every opportunity really drove this. Max strikes me as a truly remarkable man who deserves our admiration, respect and gratitude.

Thank you Max! For your generosity and for the fine example you set for us all!

(Yeah, I know: I am a wordy so-and-so.)

Dream Faerie

Quote from: Mayhem on January 23, 2005, 05:31:25 PM
The winners have been chosen!  :)

and here they are (in no particular order) :

smiles29
Beta Tester
LetGoMyPOGO
misbear2000
picachu962
RebelDevil
lilgreenfrog
TexasHoney
eajcfoots
BJsmom

Congrats to all the winners!  :D

In order to receive your 1 yr club pogo subscription, you will need to PM me your Pogo screenname and your email address.

Special thanks to Max Raven (www.maxraven.com) for sponsoring this contest!  O0

WTG to all of the winners! :D I am sure they had a tough time choosing. You ALL deserved it!  :-*

LetGoMyPOGO

OMG !!
Thank you Thank you.
I just called my mom and she said NO WAY!  Now she is keeps bugging me so she can get online and kick my butt in some card games! LOL
Again Thank you so much.  Now I know where my big butt is going to be all day long.

:o

RocknRollGirl

CONGRATULATIONS to all the winners and good going.  I know everyone of you will enjoy club pogo and winning those badges.  "Ten Cheers" for all the 10 winners......
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
And a special thanks to Max Raven.
Bree

eajcfoots

Thank-You ;D once again, my son is already loving it ;) :) ;D O0

Jinx55

Congrats to ALL winners :D 'Kudos' to Max Raven for sponsoring 8) Ain't life great---true friends stick together here O0

LustyPirateWench

smiles29

i am just soooooooo happy.  i cant thank you enough max.  hopefully this is a good sign of good things to come this coming year.  this will help keep me going until things start looking up in my life.  you have no idea what a life saver you are maxraven - in a litteral sense.  :)

TexasHoney

Thank you soooooooooo much for the next year on pogo club. I really appreciate it, I will personally name a special badge Max. Thanks to Pogocheats and Max Raven for the subscription. HMMMMMMM any admins wants a special badge named for them? lol Really thanks. :)

TexasHoney

lilgreenfrog

Thank you so very much Max, and PCN, you guys are all so awesome.
Peace

picachu962

Thank You PCN for choosing me, and a Big THANKS to
Max for the free year subscription, My husband loves it!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview