PlayBuddy
April 28, 2024, 04:26:20 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

We're giving away club pogo subscriptions!

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

We're giving away (10) 1 year Club Pogo subscriptions!

This offer is for those who do not already have Club Pogo and / or can't afford it.

Please reply here if you'd like one and why.

Please note if your selected, you will need to give us your pogo screenname so we can send a gift subscription to it (we do not ask / need your pogo password)

Good Luck everyone!  O0
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

realmanonlyone

<admin edit do not post your pogo sn>AND TY O0

Jeffer

A very noble enterprise.   :D

I'd be happy to donate a few bucks toward this.  I know the admin's have my address.  Give me a way to do it and I'll give a little to the cause..

harrypfan

hey  my name for POGO is <admin edit do not post your pogo sn>

LustyPirateWench

Mayhem - great idea, you guys do indeed do the rocking thing.  O0

I nominate Harrypfan...

or my daughter. She is a single mom and can't afford it, and with the cutbacks at work for me - we just about had a hard enough time doing christmas at our little family hovel. About the daughter - she works full time - I get the joy of babysitting every day (yes that was a tad sarcastic)...

She comes home and plays pogo when she can, or when she's not exhausted.

We have a friend who's been giving her a month at a time - and I think that's getting to be a bit much to ask of him. so yep, she could use it.

But so can harry....

It may stop his whining about lottso.. hehehehe

LPW....

Doing God's work on earth doesn't pay all that well....

harrypfan

mariska

Dont put your pogo-screenname here on the forum........ >:( >:( >:(

eajcfoots

Hello-
       I would love to have a club pogo subscription card. Me and hubby have 2 different accounts with pogo and we just cant afford the $60.00 for the both of us or even the $30.00 for just one of us. We don't have a checking account or credit cards to buy a subsrciption. We are trying to save money to move out of this place were at now only been here a year in April, it is sooooo un-safe, already had our place broke into while we were home(soooo scary), rocks thrown at me and at our door(And all the landlord says is they will tell the security people here to watch us better,Blah,Blah,Blah) Our kids have to stay in the house all day cause of the kids outside, their parents don't watch them at all, cussing all the time(even in front of parents and the kids are about 7-8yrs old)(does the word soap come in mind..lol) treating animals horrible and just other stuff. So, we defiantly don't let our kids go outside and play with them he gets so bored.So I let my son play pogo games and stuff inside the house. He doesn't have any of those hand-held games cause we cant afford those either, so its just movies,t.v,and his younger sister.  I had won a couple of those McDonald pieces on ebay for the month subscription for a couple dollars, but I had run out. Thanks

smiles29

that is a wonderful idea. you have a tough job ahead of you chosingwhich 10 people to give it too and i would like for u to consider me for one. i used to have club pogo but it ran out at the beginning of this month. i lost my job unfairly a few months ago and need to get all my paperwork together and sue for discrimination and my husband is the ony working and it just barely enough to pay the bills. i got one of those pogo subscription cards for christmas and it will run out soon. i am in a very deep state of depression and if it wasnt for this forum and pogo, well......... lets just put it this way, i would not b here replying to this post. i love this site it rocks and if im not chosen as one of the 10 lucky winners, thats ok i thank you for the offer and the consideration. beth.

Dream Faerie

Quote from: Mayhem on January 21, 2005, 12:06:11 AM
We're giving away (10) 1 year Club Pogo subscriptions!

This offer is for those who do not already have Club Pogo and / or can't afford it.

Please reply here if you'd like one and why.

Please note if your selected, you will need to give us your pogo screenname so we can send a gift subscription to it (we do not ask / need your pogo password)

Good Luck everyone!  O0

Mayhem? May I donate some $$ for this? I get my check today, & I would be honored to help!!!!! PLEASE! This is a perfect way I can return the favor.   :-*  :-*

Dream Faerie

Quote from: smiles29 on January 21, 2005, 03:31:59 AM
that is a wonderful idea. you have a tough job ahead of you chosingwhich 10 people to give it too and i would like for u to consider me for one. i used to have club pogo but it ran out at the beginning of this month. i lost my job unfairly a few months ago and need to get all my paperwork together and sue for discrimination and my husband is the ony working and it just barely enough to pay the bills. i got one of those pogo subscription cards for christmas and it will run out soon. i am in a very deep state of depression and if it wasnt for this forum and pogo, well......... lets just put it this way, i would not b here replying to this post. i love this site it rocks and if im not chosen as one of the 10 lucky winners, thats ok i thank you for the offer and the consideration. beth.

Smiles, I too lost my job unfairly. My husband is also the only one working. He drives 83 miles EACH way to work. I too have been in a deep state of depression. Money has been a tad tight here as well. We are finally getting out of it  :D  But I have a dear friend who pays my Club Pogo for X-mas each year. Please remember.. I am only a PM away!!!! If you need anything.. PLEASE PM me! :-*  :-*  :-*

fLLn_AnGL_wNo_HaLo

i wish i had the money to donate to this too, it sounds wonderful!!

i think they all deserve a standing O =P
or maybe a little  :D would work too

=)

gin

I think this is a wonderful thing you are doing for 10 lucky people. we all love pogo and most of all, i love this site. I have gotten more than I could ever give, just reading what all you say. I had began to think I was the only one with problems, but I realize how good i have it. thanks all of you for being so caring and passsionate. I wish I had the means to help.  good luck to winners!!!!!
                                      O0

hurler128

i would love 1 i do not have club pogo and have wanted it for years well since it came to pogo

guardianangel

i would love a subscription do i have to pay for anything? let me know emaiol me at<admin edit please use pm feature>O0

LetGoMyPOGO

I would love to give my mom an account because she doesn't get out much and she is always wanting to use mine. LOL
This way we could both be on Club Pogo and play against each other.
I have an account but don't have the extra money to get my mom one.
Thanks bunches if I am chosen for one for my mom..

Dream Faerie

Quote from: misbear2000 on January 21, 2005, 08:18:04 AM
I would love to be able to give my husband a club pogo subscription.  I lost my job 4 months ago and cannot find anything.  His truck is broke down so I don't have a vehicle right now to even find a job.  He is working 60+ hrs a week just to be able to pay the bills and put food on the table.  What a great husband I have.  I hope thing will get better in the next few months.  I love pogo and play it all the time.  He get's mad because I get all the badges and don't leave any for him so this would be a great challenge for him.  I hope to be able to return the gesture to someone else in the future. This is great what you are doing.  I love this site and the few auto's that I have.  Keep up the good work and the generousity.

Misbear2000

I will send positive thoughts your way! I Know how it is to have a wonderful hubby who works a lot. Mine drives 83 miles EACH way to work & we live in IL, where we get all kinds of weather. We are due for a Snow storm later today that is to bring around 9 inches. I am sure things will get better for you... Think positive!!!   :-*

Dream Faerie

I just have to say.. I am so touched by many of the posters of this thread. Either they want to help, or they want to give it to someone else.. Isnt that the most UNselfish thing?! You all rock!!!  :-*  O0  :-*  O0

chunkyMonkey

:D Bravo, you're doing a great thing.  It's good to see so many great people out there.  Keep up the good work.
I'd like to help if I can.  Just let me know

chunky

Sydk

I am writing to tell you about my daughter Melissa and how special she is
to me and her father.  She is the only girl out of 3 kids, she was very close
to her father as she was growning up, but with me, we had our ups and
downs, yes we had our fights.  Well at the age of 17 she decided she wanted
to move out and go live with her boyfriend, James.  At first me and my hubby was
very upset, One of the reasons for this was she was so young and we find
out that her boyfriend had 3 kids of his own that he was raising and
living with him.  We also find out that he was 8 years older then my daughter.
So yes me and my hubby was very upset and concerned for her.  She was to
young to realize with she was taking on, But that was 5 years ago and She
is still with him and she is help raising the kids as if they were hers.
My hubby and me was able to get to know this man in the last 5 years and
we know that he loves my daughter with all his heart and the way that he
treats her is just so amazing.  Well 3 years ago we find out that my daughter
was going to have an baby, the both of them was so happy, but when she was
10 weeks along she lost the baby and to make thing bad enough we find out
at the same time that her brother was going to have an baby too.  You can
imagen how hard it was for her to loss her baby but try to be happy for
her brother and his baby.  But she and James,were able to get though it
and still be together.  An year after she lost her baby, she had another
family crisis, Her only Uncle on my hubby side was murder.  This was my hubby
only brother and she was very close to him.  So she had to deal with this,
and the trial afterware. Now with all this in her life, James has been
there for her.  This is one amazing man. Well things are looking up for her
on her Birthday, James asked her to marry him.  Also we just find out that
she is going to have an baby again.  We had to pay for my hubby
brother's, Mother's and grandmother's funnels. we would love to show her
how special she is, for an girl at the age of 17 to take on the
responble of help raising 3 kids and for her and James to still be together
with all that they both had to deal with is amazing in this day and age.
I know that she may not sound amazing and special to you but she is to us
and I just wanted you to know about her.  Thanks for your time.  So I would love to
give her an club pogo for at home so she would have something to do to help with the stress.

thanks for your time. O0