PlayBuddy
April 28, 2024, 01:16:52 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

We're giving away club pogo subscriptions!

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Dream Faerie

Quote from: Mayhem on January 21, 2005, 12:06:11 AM
We're giving away (10) 1 year Club Pogo subscriptions!

This offer is for those who do not already have Club Pogo and / or can't afford it.

Please reply here if you'd like one and why.

Please note if your selected, you will need to give us your pogo screenname so we can send a gift subscription to it (we do not ask / need your pogo password)

Good Luck everyone!  O0

May I ask when you will have your final decision?  :-\

badcrazygirl

I really need a club pogo subscription I don't have a job to get money because it is hard for me to get one because of my abilities, and my mom needs the money too pay her bills and mess.
So I can't ask my mom for it.

mar

I would love 1 for my adopted grand son...he loves pogo with me being disable can not afford 1 for him.Thanks O0 ;)

RebelDevil

I was hit by a car when I was 13 by a drunk driver who was also uninsured and unlicensed and I was paralyzed from the neck down, and I'm now 19 but still unable to get a job, obviously because of my inability to move.  So I can't pay for club pogo.  So I would like to be chosen.  Thank you for your time.  You guys rock! O0 8)

BJsmom

My story is not as bad as others, i just would like one. I often use my friends when he's not home and often me and my daughter use it to keep her occupied. I am a single mom and would like to have my own,but if you need a story like the others to get one, well i dont have one. All i can say is i only have a part time to full time job and i'm a single mom and i know i could never afford a membership let alone other things. My friend just told me about this offer and all we coud say was to give it a try. I know i would be forever grateful. Thank you.

BadgeHelpOscar

I live in the deep dark jungles of Peru. There are only 47 people in my village. We all share the same Pentium II 133 Mghz computer. It has 16 megs of RAM. We can only call to connect to the internet once a month for an hour (thank god it's on Wednesday!!!).

Nobody comes to see us and the closest village is 413 miles away. I love pogo games, especially Jungle Gin, it reminds me of home!

I need Club Pogo.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For just $.30 a day you can sponsor this needy child. Every month we will send you photos of your Peruvian child playing Pogo on his computer. Please give for the children. Only you can help. This child is waiting for you. What are you waiting for? Pick up the phone and call 1-800-ADDICTED or visit us online at http://ineedaclubpogoaccountreallybadpleasehelpmeogod.com

Won't you please give?
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

Motley

I haven't been on this forum long but I am amazed at the generosity of people to help brighten others lives. You guys and gals are a great bunch of people.   O0

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

fLLn_AnGL_wNo_HaLo

Quote from: Homer on January 21, 2005, 02:10:40 PM
I'm giving away my sanity LOL j/k

can i be first in line?
i need some sanity in my life
lol

Homer

Sure why not. There's Doctor Phil why not Doctor Homer? ???

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

lilgreenfrog

If a free subscription is available, I know someone who would benefit from it. She is a developmentally disabled adult who loves Pogo. She just got her internet service up again last week after moving into her own independant living housing. Her PSA,(it's like a personal care attendant) asked me how much I pay because this particular lady would love a membership. But, being on SSDI, she will not be able to be a member. So, if there are other people who need it, great....but if there is an extra, I know her e-mail addy.
Peace

Surfdown

This offer is for those who do not already have Club Pogo and / or can't afford it.

Please note if your selected, you will need to give us your pogo screenname so we can send a gift subscription to it (we do not ask / need your pogo password)

Good Luck everyone!  O0

Well i would like one for my son he keeps buging me to get one but i'm the one who has to pay the bills so it would be great if i could get one for him we have three accounts and he is the only one who don't have one.

Jeffer

I'm not going to use the "D" word but that's what I feel like doing...

You can make a donation on the homepage near the bottom through Paypal...  I don't know why I didn't see it earlier...   :-[

I'm not trying to be a shill, but I know some people were wanting to do a little something. 

I just tried it and it seemed to work...

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

RocknRollGirl

Good Luck everyone!  O0

This is "GREAT" Mayhem and I wish everyone the best of luck on "WINNING".  I have to say that I did not know they had so many people on this forum who are not Pogo Members.  So....here's wishing all of you 2 thumbs up  O0 O0 and good luck.
Bree

chacha

well i dont have a credit card and or a job so put 1 and 1 togeather no good for me so lol if u guys are nice thanks if not lol that any way

chacha

and another reason i dont have a job cuz this town the population is so small there aint no jobs to get lol for a teenager punk all family own buisnesses

HARDONU

COOL thats neat! I have no special reason outside of loving to play "Texas Holdem"....,and thiers plenty of other bills without adding one for idle time.All the best,           HARDONU 8)           

TexasHoney

Well my sad tale of woe is that I had a little home business because Im a single mom (and this allowed me to be free to take and pickup kids, etc), but the business has just folded and I have yet to find a job. I have a pogo club membership that is up the 1st of February and i don't have the money to renew it. So it would be great to have a continuing membership, sigh. Thanks.

Jinx55

I think this is a wonderful idea :D I pay for my wife's 'Club pogo' (it's not that much--but for the time I have to be away--I think she's worth it) I do Love her too -ya know :) If a donation on my part would help I can pop in a $5.00 bill  8) PM me if ya need!