PlayBuddy
April 28, 2024, 06:04:07 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

We're giving away club pogo subscriptions!

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

bob@pogopal

By any chance, were they fans of Daphne on Scooby Doo?

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bob@pogopal

I thought those types named their kids things like 'Summer' or 'River' or 'Dude'.

Snarechick

Long time reader...just registered the other day. O0

I just wanted to give kudos to the people here at Pogo Cheats for doing something like this.  You have the oppurtunity to give someone a year's worth of friendship and badge hunting, someone who may need the membership to take their minds off of other things.

I know Club Pogo (and this site) keep me company when I'm locked up in my room for two weeks due to radiation.  You start to go nuts after the first two days, haha. :o

Keep up the great work!

Jinx55

Quote from: Barbara on January 22, 2005, 11:20:27 AM
Jinx, that is super cool of you!  Did I ever tell you that I have a girlfriend named Jinx?  Her parents actually named her that.

Well I guess that's pretty cool, actually my name is Terry Lynn (sounds like a girls name huh :( ) My parents live in Anchorage, Alaska, and a good thing they do ??? I live many, many miles away, I love 'em but, why the heck they stick me with that Lynn part ::)

picachu962

I also think this is a wonder thing you are doing for 10 lucky people.
I would like to nominate my husband for the free club pogo subscription, He had both of his leg ran over by an 18 wheeler last year, and had to have his right leg amputated, his left leg has nerve damage, he's not able to to stand very long at a time and not able to work. He discovered pogo and LOVES IT!, he was given a free 7 day pass a few months ago and now thats all he talks about is getting a subscription to club pogo. Playing pogo games does seem to help clear his mind of worries and he seems happier at the end of the day when I come home from work.  I would love to see a BIG smile on his face again and I think the free subscription would do the job. 

Thank you and Please keep us in your prayers.

Butterfly Fairy

Just wanted to say, you guys are truly Awesome!!  That is just so cool what you guys are doing!!  :D O0

RocknRollGirl

Quote from: Jinx55 on January 22, 2005, 03:45:46 PM
Quote from: Barbara on January 22, 2005, 11:20:27 AM
Jinx, that is super cool of you!  Did I ever tell you that I have a girlfriend named Jinx?  Her parents actually named her that.

Well I guess that's pretty cool, actually my name is Terry Lynn (sounds like a girls name huh :( ) My parents live in Anchorage, Alaska, and a good thing they do ??? I live many, many miles away, I love 'em but, why the heck they stick me with that Lynn part ::)

Jinx (aka: Terry) do not fret about your middle name.  When you start to get discouraged about it just remember the song that the great Johnny Cash sang "My name is Sue", and think of that poor guy....LOL.  But I just wanted you to know that I think Terry Lynn is not bad at all.
Bree

pogo tycoon

I have club pogo and really love it. Its all I really do for entertainment. I cant afford good cable so I only have basic channels. my internet isnt even quality. Ive had a great time meeting friends and would love to renew but am on a tight budget.  If i could have the subscription it would mean so much that way it will pass the time and help me keep my mind off all the torubles i face .

TRACII

Are you still giving them away?  I'm still kinda new to the forum and Pogo, but I would LOVE to get a subscription.  My kids love to play some of the games but can't win the badges through AOL.  What do I have to do to be considered?  Thanks and I LOVE This idea!!

RocknRollGirl

Quote from: Mayhem on January 21, 2005, 12:06:11 AM
We're giving away (10) 1 year Club Pogo subscriptions!

This offer is for those who do not already have Club Pogo and / or can't afford it.

Please reply here if you'd like one and why.

Please note if your selected, you will need to give us your pogo screenname so we can send a gift subscription to it (we do not ask / need your pogo password)

Good Luck everyone!  O0

Quote from: TRACII on January 22, 2005, 10:19:10 PM
Are you still giving them away? I'm still kinda new to the forum and Pogo, but I would LOVE to get a subscription. My kids love to play some of the games but can't win the badges through AOL. What do I have to do to be considered? Thanks and I LOVE This idea!!

That is what Meyhem said from the beginning TRACII.  Good Luck to everyone.   O0 O0
Bree

Mayhem

The contest is now closed.

We will be announcing the winners within the next hour or 2.  O0
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

philinuk

good luck to all in contest,great that mayhem is giving away these passes to less unfortnate people.wtg  all

LustyPirateWench

Terry isn't a bad name, Wasn't there some football guy named Lynn who was really good at what he did??? Hey I'm a baseball person - watta ya want from me?

Anyway - Just think of what John Wayne felt - his name was MARION.. heheheh

LPW...

Wicked1

I would love to become a member of pogo but cant afford it.. :(

SingerStar

Contrary to Eastertime hype, rabbits and small children aren't a good match. The exuberance of even the gentlest toddler is stressful for the sensitive rabbit.

Children like a companion they can hold, and cuddle. That's why stuffed animals are so popular. Rabbits are not passive and cuddly. They are ground-loving creatures who feel frightened and insecure when held and restrained.

The result: the child loses interest, and the rabbit ends up neglected or abandoned.
thats me, a rabbit and all i have is pogo to pass the time...

plz can i have a pass??? plsssssssss ;D ;D ;D O0

ps.  Ive had such a bad time of things recently. My long term boyfriend just finished with me after 2 yrs and my nan passed away.  I am a single parent and paying for everything is a hrd job.  i come on pogo and play the games and i have made some really good friends and i really enjoy the games.  Pogo helps me forget about all my troubles for a while... Thanks pogo   O0

admin

The contest has now ended, so I'm locking this topic.

Look here for the list of winners!