This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pinochle Anyone??

Started by LustyPirateWench,

Previous topic - Next topic

LustyPirateWench

I'd love to get the Advanced and Master's badges in the Pinochle game. But it seems to me that most of the people I end up playing with are totally clueless. Wondering if anyone out there would like to form some kind of 4 some to play on a regular basis to help each other get past the Intermediate badge?

LPW...

Scarlett

add me in too I have a 2nd browser but have had a hard time meeting anyone online when I am in order to put the time in for these badges because no matter how you play it it's time consuming.

robbiegirl1978

LustyPirateWench

We just need to set up a time - there's four of us - let's have at it!

LPW...

smiles29

this sounds like a great idea.  i have 2 computers at home here, a regular one and a laptop. i would love to do something like this.

Quote from: Scarlett on January 29, 2005, 09:46:54 PM
add me in too I have a 2nd browser but have had a hard time meeting anyone online when I am in order to put the time in for these badges because no matter how you play it it's time consuming.

i am for the most part always online either in here or in pogo. just let me know when everyone is ready and available and i would b happy to join in. i just got my expert badge 3 days ago. i only have a rating of like 1760 - somewhere around there so i got a long ways to go to get to master. but let me know and i would b happy to help and recieve help. O0 ;D

~Dazz~

I would love to get in on this also. I just got the first one tonight....but would love to team up with people to get them faster. I'm usually in pogo after 1 p.m. est. so just give me a yell if u'd like to play.

Homer

I hope to achieve the pinnacle of pinochle success one day. :P

How'd you like them words? :P

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

GottaGetHott

Hi all
I too Would LOVE to get the rank badges...notify me also if you all are going to set something up...I have double browser too

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview