Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Jigsaw Detector v2.0 is now available!

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Jigsaw Detector version 2 is here.

It is a free upgrade for everyone that bought version 1.

Make sure you run it on MEDIUM or SLOW speed first before trying fast or insane.

It will only solve Medium puzzles.

AOL Support for versioin 2 is coming soon.

You can download it here.

Send all bug reports to : joe@badgehelp.com
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

ecksphore

Damn ... Joe sure outdid himself on this one.

Works great!!! O0 O0

Iceman007

For some reason it only lets me download jigsaw 1.0 everytime.Where is the 2.0 found at? Thank you for any help.

Mayhem

Iceman007

ty for help mayhem,but still no luck on getting the 2.0  only downloads 1.0 from everything,even link from your post

Mayhem

Thats weird .. i'm getting v2 from that link.

I'll fire a copy over to your email address.

Iceman007

tyvm mayhem.i appreciate.i got u're e-mail and it downloaded 2.0  tytytytytytytytyty O0

RocknRollGirl

OK, I am about to give up on Jigsaw Detector 2.0 and for the life of me can not figure out why it will not work for me.  I have read all the rules and have followed them all, but all it does is the magnet moves all the pieces on the board to the right bottom corner and then it will move them all into a pile on the right side of the table all stacked.  And then I have waited patiently for over an hour and have left my mouse alone, but when I come back to my PC it is still in the same place doing the same thing and nothing else is done.
I guess my PC does not have what it takes to make the Jigsaw Detector to work.  I just wish it would make one puzzle for me so that I can see if it really works.  I am up for any suggestions on what might be going wrong.  Thank you all.
Bree

Jeffer

You are on Medium right?  I tried it on easy at first, and it didn't do anything.  It only works on medium..

RocknRollGirl

Quote from: Jeffer on February 05, 2005, 12:01:28 AM
You are on Medium right? I tried it on easy at first, and it didn't do anything. It only works on medium..

Yep it is on medium and at the slowest it can go and it still does not work.   :'(

fancyfreefeet

I am having a little problem with this too, it will take the pieces and stack them in the right hand lower corner, will usually put all the border together, then when it gets to the inside pieces it will go through and do the first inside row across, then it will stack a couple of piles, then put a few pieces together and then stops and the magnet just keeps blinking in one spot and doesnt do anything further.  My main problem is how do you stop the auto from running???????  I have tried Escape, Shift Esc, Ctrl Esc and none of those will stop it.  If my computer mouse doesnt go to wacky on me, I can manage to get to the right hand corner and click on it and Exit.  But there should be another way to stop the auto from running other than that. 

My computer settings are as follows:

Windows XP Home
32 Bit Color
IE 6 with all updates
MS VM Java JIT only thing checked (have also tried with Sun Java)
Smooth Edges Checked (have even tried it with it unchecked)
384 RAm

Nothing I have tried will get a puzzle completed. 

Iceman007

I have same problem fancy and rock.Only way I can shut down auto is by right clicking auto in tool bar and clicking exit.I tried both sun and reg. java.My magnet circle moves,but same pieces.I think I'll let it go more than 30 min and see if it works.

Mayhem

Joe said it was ok for me to release this new version of Jigsaw Detector (v2.1).

It only works in MS Java ... Sun Java support comming soon.

You can download it here : http://www.pogocheats.org/JigsawDetector.exe

Dream Faerie

ProzacNurse

Well, I also downloaded it and it works for me, but I am having the same problem as everyone else!  I can't get it to shut off, the only way I can do it is to shut my computer down!       :'(

fancyfreefeet

Downloaded latest version, works the same way the other one did, still cant shut it off, and it does not complete the puzzle. 

Mayhem

There's a jigsaw icon that sits by your clock.  Just "right click" that and select "exit".

Are you sure your downloading the latest version from the pogocheats.org link?

The new version isn't on badgehelp.com ...

fancyfreefeet

If you would all read our posts, you can see that we are saying that the way we stop this auto is by right clicking on the icon and exit.  There should be another way to stop this other than that, mouse is going crazy over the screen and hard to get it down there to stop the program from running.  Yes I downloaded the latest from the post here. 

It puts the outer pieces together and some of the inside, then stops.  I have already given you my computer specs, they are set like they are supposed to be according to how it has been explained to set them. 

I am hi speed satellite internet, but I have also tried this on dial up and gone thru the IE to play the game, and still the same there also. 

Mayhem

QuoteThere should be another way to stop this other than that, mouse is going crazy over the screen and hard to get it down there to stop the program from running.

I'll mention that to Joe next time i speak with him.

I was a little confused about the "how to stop the auto" issue. The mouse doesn't move / flicker on my machine and i have no problems whatsoever stopping it.

I see you only have 384mb ram. How fast is your CPU? This game requires a lot of CPU resources even when playing it manually ... so that is probably why the auto is giving you problems.

Once the game is loaded, on my p4 2.8 machine (1024 mb ram), it shows that 15% of my CPU is being used and i'm not even moving 1 piece yet. Pogo really needs to fix that issue.

Tazzy

I'm having a different problem with it.  When I run the game, it'll separate all the pieces and place the first 2 or 3 edge pieces, but then it gets stuck.  I've seen it's because it puts the needed edge piece into the wrong pile.  Does this every time for me.  Not only on my computer at work, but also my computer at home.   :-\  Since I see it works well for other folks, I can only assume it's because I'm not configured correctly, though I believe I'm set the way the instructions indicate.  C'est la vie...such is life.   ;)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview