Main Menu

4 NEW BADGE (Are 3 of them for Jigsaw?)

Started by LittleOne,

Previous topic - Next topic

LittleOne

LittleOne

From what I gather the first 3 are Jigsaw game ranks and the 4th is WordJong

homelessdog

The March, April, and May cases of Jigsaw Detective are all available to choose from now.... 

March is titled "A Day At The Races"
April is "The Mobster's Ball"
and May is "The Lucky Cat"

so those first three badges match up with those cases. 

ETA: Oops, I didn't notice this was already covered in this thread: http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,8351.0.html

smiles29

hey i think theyre cool. ty for the info littleone.  at least we have an idea now what to look for.  O0

LustyPirateWench

If you are going to do the new Jigsaws - don't finish them completely - you won't get a badge. You'll have to hope you keep the credit for the case and then finish them when they show up in the badge album...

although - I don't know anything but I've heard people whining in the jigsaw rooms about it :)

LPW...

IndianLover

Yes but since this is a pogo error, if you gave them a screen shoot showing the case is finished wouldn't they give you the badge?

ProzacNurse

I think Pogo is bumfuzzled about the cases too, 'cause I sent them a screen shot where I had solved case seven, thier reply was "refresh your main page, and your badge should show up" So now I am still waiting on a reply ...

touitsjesse

sent them a screenshot also and they still dont know, they said they are investigating the situation. Im sure they still wont know why when they send me a reply back, but im sure its an error on MY part since pogo doesnt fess up to any screw ups on THEIR part. BUt the answer to yalls question as posted in another thread of this nature...YOU DO NOT GET YOUR BADGE when you complete march, april or may 2005 puzzles.

Adacia

I found a few new unseen badges that haven't been posted here as well. I know it's usually not kewl to throw links in the forum too. Could some1 please tell me how to show the badges here and will put what I found up? Thx in advance

IndianLover

Please see the topic "jigsaw has been fixed" they are stating that the cases are now gone.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview