This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

so off topic is a little slow

Started by kotraquin,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

JeffCoKid

Yep yep... I come to see little green things on the left, and if I dont see any I check back like an hour later lol.

Just to ramble on here... I got Visual Studio 6 and I borrowed a book from school today that teaches me basic programming (VB) so I am going to start going through that.

My plan is to possibly make a simple auto myself, and then build on that. Yes, I know its not easy and wont be done in a month, two months... I may have some going by the end of the year though. :o)

Homer

I am starting Adobe Photoshop CS. Time to learn a few new tricks. ;)

JeffCoKid

awesome... I know 7 fairly well... will update to CS soon.

kotraquin

Homer

Yeah, I'm looking at it on a 30 day trial. Probably won't buy it. Costs about $650. :'( Too steep for my blood. :'(

Homer

Sorry. That's just too much. I'm sure it's a fine program but for the little nonsense I'll use it for it isn't worth the price. >:(

JeffCoKid

It is a great program although... I use it quite a bit with the images on my web sites.  ;D

fatkid

CS isn't much different than 7.0... It's skinned a little differently, but the improvements were made mostely behind the scenes... CS just has a really vamped up graphics engine... They also made the plug-ins much easier to give them more power...  I have CS and totally dig it though... Way cool...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview