Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

FBLA Web Site

Started by JeffCoKid,

Previous topic - Next topic

JeffCoKid

Hey guys and gals...

I am working on a web site for Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA) and we have a site due in about 2 weeks. We are working on it so we can compete at State. I was just going to post the guidelines and stuff here to see what input and/or ideas you had.

I thank anyone who has input.

Here are the guidelines...

Web Site Development 2003-04

You have been hired to develop a complete on-line Web site and image for the company.  "Presentations on Demand" is a new company in town. The company specializes in:

-   Video Scrap booking
  -   Electronic Presentations, including PowerPoint
  -   Teleconferencing for corporate meetings

Here are the components "Presentations on Demand" has requested:

-   Introduction to Web site using Flash animation
  -   Company Overview to include:
               +   Mission Statement
               +   Company Services
               +   New Products
               +   Company History
               +   Staff
              +   Plus one other element found in a company Web site
  -   Customer service information
  -   Client list
  -   Portfolio of presentations (March of Dimes and FBLA-PBL, Inc. are two clients)
  -   Links
  -   Site map
  -   Frequently Asked Questions
  -   Pricing and/or rates
  -   Contact information

Create a Web site using the elements above and others you feel that will best demonstrate the company successfully.  Please not that you can substitute another serve project in place of the March of Dimes.

fatkid

Flash huh... You guys better get working... Flash can really be a royal pain in the arse...  :-\

JeffCoKid

Flash is cake. We designed our school website in flash last year. Granted we have over 400 pages this year. We only had about 50 last year.

fatkid

I despise Flash... I can use Photoshop and be just fine... But Flash just tends to leave a bad taste in my mouth when I think about working with a project in it... Guess web animation just really isn't my forte...  :P Though I do really like messing around with Lightwave 7.0... We just got some new boxes at my work to do video and animations rendering (2 Dual Inten Xenon 3.2 ghz and 2 Mac G5 Dual 2.2 ghz) and so I have been able to mess are with Lightwave on a REALLY powerful machine, and it freakin' rocks... Stuff that used to take me 24 hours to render now only takes 30 mins... I compiled what would normally take me 9 hours in only 15 minutes for a Linux distro I was working on...  I :heart: sweet computers  :)

Homer

Yeah, well I probably won't use it for what you guys would. I'm just looking to make some cool signature tags.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

JeffCoKid

Well the site is moving right along and I should have it completed this weekend if not early early next week.

JeffCoKid

Well, here is a totally updated post...

The site is finished and can be viewed at http://east.laramie1.k12.wy.us/fbla_2004

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview