This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

FOUND A "GLITCH" IN LOTTSO!!

Started by betsyboo,

Previous topic - Next topic

betsyboo

Only posted on here once so hope this works......

my tip.......when u cover a scratch card, dont scratch it off, wait until the 3 cards are there in one column and scratch them all at once to reveal the super lottso scratch card which gives better winnings.

you DONT lose the scratch cards when time runs out.

almost every game i've been getting 3500 - 4000 points per game, 3000 gives a JP spin.

Hope that helps everyone!!!

thanks from betsyboo (in dundee, scotland)

philinuk

sorry to disappoint u but that isnt a glitch,but if u read lottso rules it actually tells u how to get super card,but sorry that isnt a glitch its in the rules

fuzzyferrets

betsyboo

awwwwwww shame, okay thanks for letting me know then!

oops!!!!! bet i was getting everyone's hopes up lol

betsy xx

betsyboo

just read the rules and u r right, but hopefully my post will help by saying that you dont need to scratch off the cards on every turn, that you can keep them, so instead of super lottsos being a "rare occurence" as pogo puts it, they are very common.  i was getting one every game by "keeping" my scratchies until i got all 3 in one turn.  I dont thnk people are aware that you can keep them after the time runs out, hope that makes sense lol

betsy x

philinuk

it made sense good on u for posting in 1st place because not many people actually read the rules O0

lindseyloo

i have just left the game running while i was in here reading some post and when i left i had 50 balls to go to my next rank and when i returned i had 7 balls to my next rank and that was without checking any, maybe a glitch maybe not, has thia happened to anyone else

BigTim

:)HOW ARE YOU ALL GETTING INTO LOTTSO?  DOESN'T EVEN APPEAR ON MY POGO HOME PAGE AND I AM A MEMBER!!!!!! :)

Dan39Mn

Can ANY One PLEASE tell me why i DO NOT get the points i made in this game

Motley

Quote from: Dan39Mn on February 22, 2005, 06:29:36 PM
Can ANY One PLEASE tell me why i DO NOT get the points i made in this game

I don't know if you mean points in general or if you mean all the points made, i.e, if your final score was 2880, then Pogo will give you 10% of that so you'd only get 288.

Was anyone else only getting 88 tokens in their jackpot spinner?  I'm not complaining, I just think it's an odd amount, normally I get multiples of 5. 

Dan39Mn

I am not geting ANY Points at all it say i won some but NOTHING

Snarechick

First day glitches, it will probably be worked out later this week. 

I did not have any problems at all with it not giving me my tokens or only giving me 88 on the jackpot spins (actually had an abundance of 500 or higher in the spinner, not that I'm complaining  ;) ).  I made it up to rank 3, but my butt is way numb... :D 

Apparently hardly anyone reads the rules, very few that I played against realized you could keep your scratch cards to get a Super Lottso card.  I was getting into the 4000-5000 points range just about every time and they kept accusing me of cheating, lol. 

Motley

lol...know what else works, getting a fire card on the top and then letting it burn out the other two below it, that will get you a super lottso card too. 

LustyPirateWench

Here's another tip. Fill in the scratcher cards before the MATCHER cards - you tend to get more points that way. I will make a list of them in few ... I know that Popfu, Dice and Tri Peaks are scratch, and Canasta, squelchies and jigsaw are all match.

LPW...

romeo

greenback is scratch
pinochle is match
perfect pair is match

IndianLover

Quote from: Barbara on February 22, 2005, 06:42:52 PM
I have never seen an 88 spin, how odd. Rainy Day Spider had a 1,200 spin and I thought that was unusual.

i have gotten that 88 spin so many times weird that they would come up with such an odd # lol

philinuk

hi
well i have found a tip for all u guys.whenu r playing lottso and u see a stripey light going around a card,finish the card asap,the stripey card activates a multiplier so u can get up x5 or more O0
hope this helps some people

fuzzyferrets

smiles29

well im kinda glad that others have gotten that 88 on the spinner.  thought i was seeing things agen lol.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview