This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Lottso

Started by Kelly,

Previous topic - Next topic

Linux

I like the about this game box where they say Lottso is a multi-player game with group chat. Blah de blah de blah.

O0

Kelly

Quote from: Linux on January 11, 2005, 03:44:31 AM
I like the about this game box where they say Lottso is a multi-player game with group chat. Blah de blah de blah.

O0

yeah me 2 makes you think pogo is getting a sense of humor?!?!?!  scary huh....lol

manninkl

I hope it comes out soon. I just checked on the pogo homepage and I noticed they took the link down for it that said coming soon. I searched pogo but didn't find a lottso link or any information on it.  :'(

philinuk

i clicked on a link from 1 of members under the subject lottso tomorrow??not sure what members name was,but they had a link connecting u to lottso,but no rooms are avaiable as of yet,hopefully will be this week or hopefully next tuesday

IndianLover

yes, i also clicked on the link from KS but there was no rooms available..

fLLn_AnGL_wNo_HaLo

isnt it usually good news when they take down the "coming soon" link....?
usually once they take it down, then the game usually comes out within the next few days...
i've been WAITING for this game! lol

Kelly

Yeah it usually is but who knows....I am hoping too...I'm bored I need a new game....lol.

homelessdog

You can see the start screen and basic instructions for the game if you enter any room for any valid game and change the link so that it says game=lottso

"Welcome to Lottso!
The game is divided into 10 timed rounds.
Each round you will 25 seconds to match as many numbers as you can.
Drag the Lottso balls to a matching number space on a game card.
Cover all the spaces on a card to activate it."

Kelly

Quote from: homelessdog on January 12, 2005, 12:03:53 AM
You can see the start screen and basic instructions for the game if you enter any room for any valid game and change the link so that it says game=lottso

"Welcome to Lottso!
The game is divided into 10 timed rounds.
Each round you will 25 seconds to match as many numbers as you can.
Drag the Lottso balls to a matching number space on a game card.
Cover all the spaces on a card to activate it."

sounds cool...i hope I like it...thanks for the info.

Midnight'sMummy

Well it better be worth the wait and all this hype! I can't wait to see what it's like!

homelessdog

It was described as a scratch off game by some, but it sounds like Bingo to me.  Except that you have 9 balls at a time and 6 small score cards to match.

Criztel

I cannot wait for it to come out either.  I just hope they are not having problems with it like they had with Jigsaw Detective. 

hellokitty

~WickedAce~

Ok so what am I doing wrong.  I have the java script for this game, and I can see the blah de blah part and that there are not any rooms.  I get that, and have had that part down, but the new part of stating the time we have to complete the game, that is  :o  to me, I have entered a game (Dice Derby) to be exact, and then was on the game tabs of dice derby and changed the name (checkeredflag) to lottso, and then all I got was the same screen that I get when I use the java script.

Steph

hellokitty

well it dont look like its going to be today

fuzzyferrets

Midnight'sMummy

Do you think we'll have to wait until next week now?  :'(

homelessdog

Quote from: STEPH on January 12, 2005, 06:40:05 AM
Ok so what am I doing wrong.  I have the java script for this game, and I can see the blah de blah part and that there are not any rooms.  I get that, and have had that part down, but the new part of stating the time we have to complete the game, that is  :o  to me, I have entered a game (Dice Derby) to be exact, and then was on the game tabs of dice derby and changed the name (checkeredflag) to lottso, and then all I got was the same screen that I get when I use the java script.

Steph
You would have to be on the game screen itself, not on the list of rooms... take that URL which is probably hidden (so you have to write click and view properties) and then change the name to lottso.  The game doesn't play, but you can see the screen layout.  If I knew how to add an attachment I could just post a screen cap.  There's isn't really much to see at this point.

ThisIsntMyPogoName

I wrote to support to see if I could get any information out of them (fat chance) and to find out why Lottso was taken off the "coming soon" spot.  Here is the reply I got.   ::)

QuoteI apologize but currently, we do not have any information on the release date of this game. You can continue to check "The Buzz" as well as "Latest News" section of Club Pogo for any update in this regard.

So informative.  PUH!

So sure the employees don't have that info.  They just can't share it.  Be honest. 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview