Lottso

Started by Kelly,

Previous topic - Next topic

harrypfan

Quote from: Dream Faerie on January 18, 2005, 05:36:52 AM
Quote from: harrypfan on January 18, 2005, 04:19:27 AM
Quote from: philinuk on January 18, 2005, 04:07:19 AM
lottso will not be coming out today,maybe not for a few more weeks yet
I was told by a friend of mine that works at POGO that Lottso will be coming out today in 2 more weeks >:D
Quote from: harrypfan on January 18, 2005, 05:16:58 AM
Quote from: >^..^< on January 18, 2005, 05:10:09 AM
I was told by a friend of mine that works at POGO that Lottso will be coming out today in 2 more weeks >:D

This doesn't make sense? ;D

Is it today or is it two more weeks?
I was told by a friend that it comes out today in about 45min. well I don't know how true it is though.

Again, 45 minutes? Or 2 more weeks? ::)

Well 45min past and still no Lottso, guess my friend is a big fat liar!

ThisIsntMyPogoName

I dunno, it's five minutes before 10EST which is when it was rumored to be happening. 

Frankly I don't see it happening for quite a while.  And when it does, I bet the game is so not worth all the fuss we've all been making.   ;)

Dream Faerie

Quote from: harrypfan on January 18, 2005, 06:41:17 AM
Quote from: Dream Faerie on January 18, 2005, 05:36:52 AM
Quote from: harrypfan on January 18, 2005, 05:16:58 AM
Quote from: >^..^< on January 18, 2005, 05:10:09 AM

This doesn't make sense? ;D

Is it today or is it two more weeks?
I was told by a friend that it comes out today in about 45min. well I don't know how true it is though.

Again, 45 minutes? Or 2 more weeks? ::)

Well 45min past and still no Lottso, guess my friend is a big fat liar!

Not if it is the friend that said 2 weeks  8)

bug

Have you heard any feedback on the game itself?
(not when is the game going to come out  ::) ~ there are enough posts about that :-X )

Do you know what the likes and dislikes are? 
Is it easy to play?  Do you how the game is played?

Does anyone know how to become a beta tester for Pogo?

Thanks  :D

nichole9180

look at all of us just waiting and waiting for this.. pogo is the devil  >:D!!!! i think they shouldnt have showed it off so early then we would be in this waiting mess!!!!!! oh well we have waited this long whats another couple months lol

AdDiCtEd2PoGo

Okay maybe this will help all those that are antsy about this game, last night before I got off pogo I was in a room and was looking through peoples profiles and I ran across someone with a Club Pogo xmas badge, So I asked them to private chat with me and he accepted and I str8 out asked when Lottso was coming out, and he said "Don't Expect it for awhile, the test of the game had to MANY mistakes in it and pogo has to reformat the WHOLE game!"[/color] :o :'(

So maybe this can stop all that nonsense posts cause I am sick of reading the SAME POSTS OVER AND OVER AGAIN..........Relax now it will be out when POGO wants to release it!!!

Dream Faerie I agree with you it is like a BAD groundhog movie! :o

pogoluvr

The bad thing is that most of the ones that have been posting a zillion times over this game will be the << 1st>> to post how crappy the game is when it does come out...

Butterfly Fairy

Kelly

First I'd like to thank pogo for making everyone who's waiting for this game grumpy as all get out.....secondly I started this thread quite some time ago it isn't new....thirdly anyone who doesn't want to discuss lottso or is sick of threads about this subject should just ignore them....it's quite simple really...I see plenty of topics here in this excellent forum that I am not the least bit interested in so therefore I DON'T READ THEM....I certainly would never go into a topic and complain about its existence just because I didn't like the subject....I'm a little offended by some of the posts here but people are entitled to their opinions and now I've said mine too. :(

Homer

Yup, guilty as charged. :P I combined most of the lottso threads into this one. It helps to keep everything condensed into one thread. It gets confusing when there are multiple threads on the same subject.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

somethingspecail

i just wanted to say i am dissapointed in pogo i want lottso  :'(  but  second every tuesday night at 6-7pm est pogo shuts down for aleast for me so thats when i was hoping it would be out but i guess i will have to wait the long long time till they fix it lol

Kelly

HHHhhhhmmmmm......I did not know about there being a bunch of lottso threads...my bad.....no harm done Barb.....as for Homer I think a sound spanking is called for here......Barb,would you like to hold Homer whilst I spank or vice-versa?   >:D

Butterfly Fairy

Homer

You know what they say.....turn the other cheek :P

Homer

Kelly

Hehehehe OK Barb will hold you Homer. I will spank you..... you can decide what device gets used....my hand, the paddle or the ever popular hair-brush....take your pick....lmbo!!!   ;)

harrypfan

bug

Quote from: Barbara on January 18, 2005, 02:26:55 PM
Kelly, last night there were four separate threads on Lottso and then someone started a new one.    
I am guessing that I  am the guilty one that you are referring to ~ starting a new post.
But if someone actually read my post you might understand why I would start a new thread. 

I gave it the title - for those of you who have friends at pogo ~ re: lottso

Have you heard any feedback on the game itself?
(not when is the game going to come out ~ there are enough posts about that)
Do you know what the likes and dislikes are? 
Is it easy to play?  Do you how the game is played?

Does anyone know how to become a beta tester for Pogo?

I really just wanted to know what the beta testers thought of the game.

Quote from: KsArt on January 18, 2005, 02:10:30 PM
....thirdly anyone who doesn't want to discuss lottso or is sick of threads about this subject should just ignore them....it's quite simple really...I see plenty of topics here in this excellent forum that I am not the least bit interested in so therefore I DON'T READ THEM....I certainly would never go into a topic and complain about its existence just because I didn't like the subject....I'm a little offended by some of the posts here but people are entitled to their opinions and now I've said mine too. :(
Well said KsArt.

I can understand why you would combine all of the posts, but I honestly thought that mine said something different.  That is why I made the point of saying not when is the game going to come out ~ there are enough posts about that.

I am new to this board.  Don't count on me asking anymore questions anytime soon.
This newbie isn't feeling very welcome.   :(

Thank you harrypfan for answering my question.

harrypfan

I sent ClubPOGO  a help question asking them:

QuoteCan you please tell me the release date of Lottso? and please don't fake that you don't know

Well I recieved an answer saying this:

QuoteHi there,

Thank you for contacting Club Pogo Support.

For a brief time, there was a preview link given for an upcoming game, Lottso.
This link was released a litte early; that's why it's gone now. Still,
here's some information about the new game. The fast-paced excitement of Bingo
meets the big payouts of your favorite lottery scratchers  it's Lottso! All
eyes are on the Lottso balls as you and up to 20 other players fill your set of
Lottso cards to score big points. With over a dozen different Lottso cards in the
game, YOU decide your strategy! Work by yourself or team up with other players to
score big bonus points for even bigger token payouts!

- Your favorite Pogo games now appear on totally original Lottso cards!
- Watch out for Fire Cards that will take down your cards unless you can fill them
first!
- Sit back and play your own game or team up with other players for even bigger
token payouts.
- Get the high score in your room to see your name in lights!

This game is coming to Club Pogo soon, but we don't have the exact release
date yet. Please check the "Latest News" section of the website for the
latest information.

Sincerely,

Pogo Marilyn
Customer Service Representative
Club Pogo

We don't have the exact release date yet, yeah right!!!!!

I will reply to them again asking them another thing.

harrypfan

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview