Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Lottso

Started by Kelly,

Previous topic - Next topic

homelessdog

Quote from: bug on January 18, 2005, 09:28:55 PM
I am new to this board.  Don't count on me asking anymore questions anytime soon.
This newbie isn't feeling very welcome.   :(

Asking questions is fine.  It's the post slutting that people usually don't like on most message boards.  You haven't been guilty of this, bug.  Then again, I'm a newbie myself.  : )

harrypfan

Quote from: LustyPirateWench on January 19, 2005, 03:40:13 AM
Back up with NO LOTTSO!!!

LPW...

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Yeah I am 100% Mad at ClubPOGO, anyway what does LPW mean?

LustyPirateWench

LWP - LustyPirateWench...

And to top it off - I have no tokens, challenges aren't available yet, and every time I get into a game room - the sucker gives me the CRIPES screen...

And I thought I had issues (or volumes as the case may be)...

LPW...

philinuk

no tokens either,and i dont expect to see lottso on pogo for at least another month,latest thing ive heard that it wont be be released till march 2005

harrypfan

Quote from: philinuk on January 19, 2005, 03:48:07 AM
no tokens either,and i dont expect to see lottso on pogo for at least another month,latest thing ive heard that it wont be be released till march 2005

All The things that I hear from Lottso are all fake so I don't believe any of them, who told you this?

harrypfan

pander1

harrypfan

but I am still mad because of LOTTSO not being released!

DAMN YOU POGO!!!!!!!

philinuk

harry u seem to be getting very obessed with lottso,the game will come out when the game is ready,obviously its not ready for release yet,just chill out ::)

BoredNItaly

I dont want to come off the wrong way but I agree enough of LOTTSO already it will be out soon and then alot of people will probably post that the game SUCKS...... LMAO!

Have a Wonderful Day on Pogo its WEDNESDAY

Dream Faerie

Sorry if I am complaining, but didnt we just merge threads on Lottso? May I ask that we go back to that post to add anything about Lottso? I'm sorry, I am getting Lottso'd out. I dont even want to play the darn game now. I hear too much about it  :(  Sorry if I sound rude  :'(

IndianLover

I agree with you Dream, exactly all of lottso should stay together  
>:D

Dream Faerie

Quote from: IndianLover on January 19, 2005, 10:25:57 AM
I agree with you Dream, exactly all of lottso should stay together  
>:D

;)

fLLn_AnGL_wNo_HaLo

Quote from: Dream Faerie on January 19, 2005, 10:02:45 AM
Sorry if I am complaining, but didnt we just merge threads on Lottso? May I ask that we go back to that post to add anything about Lottso? I'm sorry, I am getting Lottso'd out. I dont even want to play the darn game now. I hear too much about it  :(  Sorry if I sound rude  :'(

i agree too.... all i've heard is lottso this, lottso that --- now i really dont care if i get to play it or not, when i was once very excited about the game....
it will be here eventually, no use in complaining -Everyday- when u wake up and find that its still not there.
=)

lightanddark

If you want to something about it then why don't you just force pogo to bring lottos up.

LetGoMyPOGO

Yea! Lets all just FORCE pogo to bring out the game! LOL

Everyone has a right to an opinion that is why there is a FORUM in the first place so
EVERYONE just keep posting it is your right or isn't it I forgot I should go back and read the rules..  LOL

Go Lottso Go !!

I love reading all the posts! That is what keeps bringing me back to this site.
But reading how people don't like some of the posts are the best! LOL
Like some said If you don't like hearing about Lottso or any other item DON"T read the posts!

Oh well, just thought I would get in on the action tooooooo...

>:(                                                                      :D

Homer

Let's try to keep this civil everyone or I'll have my referee smiley put you all in the sin bin. :P

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Kelly

Quote from: Homer on January 19, 2005, 03:20:34 PM
Let's try to keep this civil everyone or I'll have my referee smiley put you all in the sin bin. :P
Very cute smiley Homer I like him!!

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

fLLn_AnGL_wNo_HaLo

Quote from: Homer on January 19, 2005, 03:20:34 PM

hmmm... is there any way i can be put in the sin bin, without causing trouble?
:o

=P

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview