This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Lottso

Started by Kelly,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

garcia3962

Thank you for contacting Club Pogo Support.

For a brief time, there was a preview link given for an upcoming game, Lottso. This link was released a little early; that's why it's gone now. Still, here's some information about the new game. The fast-paced excitement of Bingo meets the big payouts of your favorite lottery scratchers — it's Lottso! All eyes are on the Lottso balls as you and up to 20 other players fill your set of Lottso cards to score big points. With over a dozen different Lottso cards in the game, YOU decide your strategy! Work by yourself or team up with other players to score big bonus points for even bigger token payouts!

- Your favorite Pogo games now appear on totally original Lottso cards!
- Watch out for Fire Cards that will take down your cards unless you can fill them first!
- Sit back and play your own game or team up with other players for even bigger token payouts.
- Get the high score in your room to see your name in lights!

This game is coming to Club Pogo soon, but we don't have the exact release date yet. Please check the "Latest News" section of the website for the latest information.

Sincerely,

Pogo Chris
Customer Service Representative

Dream Faerie

Quote from: fLLn_AnGL_wNo_HaLo on January 19, 2005, 07:39:47 PM
Quote from: Homer on January 19, 2005, 03:20:34 PM
Let's try to keep this civil everyone or I'll have my referee smiley put you all in the sin bin. :P

hmmm... is there any way i can be put in the sin bin, without causing trouble?
:o

=P

Me too?

Gator

Thanks garcia...even though thats was already posted on page 2 and 9 of this "new" topic.

philinuk

i think we should have a day or even a week without any1 mentioning the word lott**,everytime i see or hear it i wanna scream lol.cant we talk about chocolate instead!!!!!!! O0

harrypfan

Quote from: philinuk on January 20, 2005, 02:19:08 AM
i think we should have a day or even a week without any1 mentioning the word lott**,everytime i see or hear it i wanna scream lol.cant we talk about chocolate instead!!!!!!! O0
yep, I officially know the release date for Lottso to be released, lets talk about a better subject.

kazandchip

It is still school vacation here in Australia, you might be back in school when it comes out Harrypfan ;)

harrypfan

Quote from: kazandchip on January 20, 2005, 03:28:34 AM
It is still school vacation here in Australia, you might be back in school when it comes out Harrypfan ;)
Listen I have completely gotten over the Lottso thing Because I know the release date for the game, ok so i am sorry for being so obsessed about Lottso.

hellokitty

Quote from: harrypfan on January 20, 2005, 06:41:26 AM
Listen I have completely gotten over the Lottso thing Because I know the release date for the game, ok so i am sorry for being so obsessed about Lottso.

so what is the release date then i would like to know

harrypfan

Quote from: hellokitty on January 20, 2005, 06:47:32 AM
Quote from: harrypfan on January 20, 2005, 06:41:26 AM

so what is the release date then i would like to know

Wednesday 26th Jan 2005, I got it from my best friend who works for Pogo

touitsjesse

I think we have heard i heard from a pogo employee/dept head so any times i think no one believes it anymore. I think we will believe it when we see it and right now we aren't seeing anything.

harrypfan

Well my friend that I heard this news from is Vice President of POGO

pogoluvr

:D  :o :o :o :( :( :( ::) ::) ::) ::) :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\   uh     cool          ??? ???

Dream Faerie

Quote from: harrypfan on January 20, 2005, 07:48:01 AM

OK, come on now. Is this the same one who was telling you it would be last Tuesday? AND 2 weeks? ??? I'm totally lost  :-X

harrypfan

Quote from: Dream Faerie on January 20, 2005, 08:06:34 AM

OK, come on now. Is this the same one who was telling you it would be last Tuesday? AND 2 weeks? ??? I'm totally lost :-X

NO the person telling me that was a person that was Spamming in the Club POGO chat.
This Person that told me is a real true friend that is Vice President for POGO

Dream Faerie

Quote from: harrypfan on January 20, 2005, 08:09:27 AM

OK, come on now. Is this the same one who was telling you it would be last Tuesday? AND 2 weeks? ??? I'm totally lost :-X

NO the person telling me that was a person that was Spamming in the Club POGO chat.

Then why didnt you find out from the vice president 1st???

pogoluvr

Harry,, you should change your name to "LottosFan"  ...You seem wwwaaayyy more interested in Lottos than Harry Potter... ;)

harrypfan

Quote from: Dream Faerie on January 20, 2005, 08:11:49 AM
Quote from: harrypfan on January 20, 2005, 08:09:27 AM

Then why didnt you find out from the vice president 1st???

You know what I have no idea lol :-[

harrypfan

Quote from: pogoluvr on January 20, 2005, 08:12:49 AM
Harry,, you should change your name to "LottosFan"  ...You seem wwwaaayyy more interested in Lottos than Harry Potter... ;)
For your information (not to be rude) I am not that obsessed with Lottso anymore

pogoluvr

hhhmmmm 55 zillion post on it?????  Nah i agree you are SSSOOOOO over Lottos......... :D  Congratulations

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview