This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Lottso

Started by Kelly,

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Golden Eagle

Not to bring up this Lottso thing again, I just wonder how long it will take till all we hear are complaints about the game.
O0   >:D

ekkythump

Quote from: Dream Faerie on January 20, 2005, 08:11:49 AM
Quote from: harrypfan on January 20, 2005, 08:09:27 AM
Quote from: Dream Faerie on January 20, 2005, 08:06:34 AM
Quote from: harrypfan on January 20, 2005, 07:48:01 AM
Well my friend that I heard this news from is Vice President of POGO

OK, come on now. Is this the same one who was telling you it would be last Tuesday? AND 2 weeks? ??? I'm totally lost :-X

NO the person telling me that was a person that was Spamming in the Club POGO chat.
This Person that told me is a real true friend that is Vice President for POGO

Then why didnt you find out from the vice president 1st???

well said i couldn't agree more dream faerie

Lady Golden Eagle

Just a thought, Maybe Pogo will loose Lottso somewhere when they download it to the site.
Problem over   lol
>:D

Butterfly Fairy

philinuk

i know when lott** comes out every1 will be saying how rubbish it is,so i want to be the 1st
LOTTSO SUCKs O0 O0 O0

Adacia

Okies...I've stayed away from this topic .... just because >:D   I just want to say I want Battlephlinx! lmaooo

robbiegirl1978

ok now the only thing i want to is when is this game coming out is it going to 2 weeks from on or another month >:( :(

pander1

Quote from: robbiegirl1978 on January 20, 2005, 12:03:24 PM
ok now the only thing i want to is when is this game coming out is it going to 2 weeks from on or another month >:( :(
I wouldn't even ask, nobody knows  :)

philinuk

ok i have the answer to when lottso is out
it will be something this year.enough said lol  O0

harrypfan

Quote from: ekkythump on January 20, 2005, 08:32:30 AM
Quote from: Dream Faerie on January 20, 2005, 08:11:49 AM
Quote from: harrypfan on January 20, 2005, 08:09:27 AM
Quote from: Dream Faerie on January 20, 2005, 08:06:34 AM
Quote from: harrypfan on January 20, 2005, 07:48:01 AM
Well my friend that I heard this news from is Vice President of POGO

OK, come on now. Is this the same one who was telling you it would be last Tuesday? AND 2 weeks? ??? I'm totally lost :-X

NO the person telling me that was a person that was Spamming in the Club POGO chat.
This Person that told me is a real true friend that is Vice President for POGO

Then why didnt you find out from the vice president 1st???

well said i couldn't agree more dream faerie
I Have no Idea lmao :D

kazandchip

Harry the VP of Pogo your best friend? It is summer here get outside and enjoy while you can (spoken as a mother of a 15 year old on vacation) ::)

harrypfan

Quote from: kazandchip on January 20, 2005, 07:31:43 PM
Harry the VP of Pogo your best friend? It is summer here get outside and enjoy while you can (spoken as a mother of a 15 year old on vacation) ::)
Well it may be hard to believe but it is true. And I wish all this Talk about Lott** would stop, and everybody is having a problem with me! :(

harrypfan

I am a member of Club POGO I meant about that Wordtopia game that came out and you need to pay money to play it, I can't Pay so I can't play.

Kelly

Midnight'sMummy

>:( The only thing people have a problem with is the incessant posting of the same question over and over again. Then you come up with the VP of Pogo is your best friend thing, and people start to get sick of it.  If you and the VP of Pogo is truly as close as you say, why would you advertise that on a site that advocates cheating Pogo? My suggestion is this, call your friend at Pogo and ask to play their beta game of Lottso (I'm sure your friend being the VP will be more than happy to facilitate this...) until your school break is up. O0

fLLn_AnGL_wNo_HaLo

Quote from: Midnight'sMummy on January 20, 2005, 07:48:00 PM
  >:( The only thing people have a problem with is the incessant posting of the same question over and over again. Then you come up with the VP of Pogo is your best friend thing, and people start to get sick of it.  If you and the VP of Pogo is truly as close as you say, why would you advertise that on a site that advocates cheating Pogo? My suggestion is this, call your friend at Pogo and ask to play their beta game of Lottso (I'm sure your friend being the VP will be more than happy to facilitate this...) until your school break is up. O0

ditto
lol

Gator

I think im done reading what harrypfan says for a bit. (quotes from harrypfan)"I just found out they have a Pogo Update every Tuesday 5-6am","update is every week 7-8pm or 8-9pm can't remember","ClubPOGO/POGO maintenence is at 6-7 or 7-8am","This Person that told me is a real true friend that is Vice President for POGO","guess my friend is a big fat liar!" ("true friend") and the best one of them all............."What do u all mean with the javascript Iam completely lost can somebody help me?"......."oh ok thanks a lot Homer, and  do you think I can get a job here?"   Sorry harrypfan but thats why people may have a problem with your posts,if you are not understanding why. I also think you need a new quote. Just my opinion.           Not trying to offend or badger or ridicule you,just trying to show you the light.     

Dream Faerie

Quote from: fLLn_AnGL_wNo_HaLo on January 20, 2005, 08:05:04 PM
Quote from: Midnight'sMummy on January 20, 2005, 07:48:00 PM

ditto
lol

Double ditto

Dream Faerie

Quote from: Gator on January 20, 2005, 08:30:52 PM
I think im done reading what harrypfan says for a bit. (quotes from harrypfan)"I just found out they have a Pogo Update every Tuesday 5-6am","update is every week 7-8pm or 8-9pm can't remember","ClubPOGO/POGO maintenence is at 6-7 or 7-8am","This Person that told me is a real true friend that is Vice President for POGO","guess my friend is a big fat liar!" ("true friend") and the best one of them all............."What do u all mean with the javascript Iam completely lost can somebody help me?"......."oh ok thanks a lot Homer, and  do you think I can get a job here?"   Sorry harrypfan but thats why people may have a problem with your posts,if you are not understanding why. I also think you need a new quote. Just my opinion.           Not trying to offend or badger or ridicule you,just trying to show you the light.     

Rut Oh!

Gator

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview