This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Lottso

Started by Kelly,

Previous topic - Next topic

1euhlb

Well at least you got a answer out of them , poor customer service and we pay for it!!!!
Drives me so crazy sometime........
I check everyday but no LOTTO..just like real life.......LOL
Have a Great Spring Day!! It is unseasonably warm in Ont today..went to bed with 12 inches of snow woke up with green grass and 62 degree's.....now thats a lotto   Blhue

ThisIsntMyPogoName

I'm in Ontario too.  Guess we have the weather to enjoy when Pogo gets boring.   :)

bunny007

HI im a new member  i emailed pogo about the new lottso game and this is the reply they sent me

For a brief time, there was a preview link given for an upcoming game, Lottso. This link was released a litte early; that's why it's gone now. Still, here's some information about the new game. The fast-paced excitement of Bingo meets the big payouts of your favorite lottery scratchers — it's Lottso! All eyes are on the Lottso balls as you and up to 20 other players fill your set of Lottso cards to score big points. With over a dozen different Lottso cards in the game, YOU decide your strategy! Work by yourself or team up with other players to score big bonus points for even bigger token payouts!

- Your favorite Pogo games now appear on totally original Lottso cards!
- Watch out for Fire Cards that will take down your cards unless you can fill them first!
- Sit back and play your own game or team up with other players for even bigger token payouts.
- Get the high score in your room to see your name in lights!

This game is coming to Club Pogo soon, but we don't have the exact release date yet. Please check the "Latest News" section of the website for the latest information.

8)

SweetiePie

they have the room tabs up i heard it will be up around the 23rd of this month 
heres a link to the room tab http://playweb05.pogo.com/rooms/roomtabs.jsp?game=lottso&site=pogop&lkey  O0

hellokitty

from the inside i heard it was going to be around the 16th

Adacia

I am so looking foward to it. Let's just hope madam dottie doesn't host it, so to speak lol. I think we waited this time period for wordjong

fLLn_AnGL_wNo_HaLo

Quote from: Adacia on January 13, 2005, 08:54:48 PM
I am so looking foward to it. Let's just hope madam dottie doesn't host it, so to speak lol. I think we waited this time period for wordjong

i agree adacia.... i really dont wanna hear dottie saying "welcome to lottso hun!" when i enter the room lol

harrypfan

Hey guys when do you think lottso will be out?

Homer

No one really seems to know for sure. It'll be out when pogo is ready I guess. :)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

harrypfan

yeah I accept that but in your mind when do you think Lottso is coming out?

harrypfan

Quote from: Barbara on January 15, 2005, 07:57:23 PM
No one really seems to know for sure. It'll be out when pogo is ready I guess. :)
When do you think though

Homer

If I had to guess. I'd say Tuesday but only pogo knows for sure. :(

harrypfan

oh ok thanks a lot Homer, and  do you think I can get a job here?

Homer

harrypfan

oh ok, thanks anyway O0 *murmuring I cant wait for lottso woooohoooooo*

downunderguy

On the site AdDiCtEd2PoGo mentioned in another thread, it says Lottso has been released for pogo staff to play, and should be available for all of us some time this week. For those who have the link, check it out under new games.

smiles29

Quote from: Barbara on January 13, 2005, 04:07:03 PM
I feel so out of the loop. I never get to hear any of this cool inside stuff. I must need an Altoid or something.
Quote from: fLLn_AnGL_wNo_HaLo on January 14, 2005, 04:58:42 PM
Quote from: Adacia on January 13, 2005, 08:54:48 PM

i agree adacia.... i really dont wanna hear dottie saying "welcome to lottso hun!" when i enter the room lol

i totally agree with u barbara i am always the last to hear the good stuff. i just heard about the glitches in word jong and aces up just to read futher to find out that they fixed those weeks ago. i agree with u also flln_angl_wno_halo, i think i would just die if i enter the room to the voice of madam dottie.   :P

harrypfan

Quote from: hellokitty on January 13, 2005, 03:16:15 PM
from the inside i heard it was going to be around the 16th

Well it's the 16th, so what time do you think it might be released?

If at first you don't succeed, don't try again!

Butterfly Fairy

Yikes!! I would hate it to hear Dotties voice as well  :P

harrypfan

Yeah That Dottie is giving me a great big fat headache as soon as I here her voice going "Welcome to Bingo hun!" and then later on when she has to say every letter/number "I18" "B1"

If at first you don't succeed, don't try again!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview