Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

A Pogocheats Exclusive! Robottso Beta 1 Version 1.0 for Lottso

Started by bob@pogopal,

Previous topic - Next topic

Motley

Jeffer

Works Very nicely! Well Done :D

In fact it works so well, the first thing that should be done is to set the speed to "regular".  The faster settings make the play suspiciously quick.

And for those looking for Super Lottso tickets don't forget to check the "don't scratch" option...

Again very nice job!

bug

bob@pogopal

RocknRollGirl

It is working great for me and I just love it so much.  Thanks to everyone that worked on this auto, because they are great group of special people who have superb skills.  Thanks again.
Bree

PogoFreak165

yes i just bot the auto player it is so wonderful i love it very good bot thanks for making it!!!

bug

Quote from: BadgeHelpBob on February 28, 2005, 08:39:39 PM
Quote from: bug on February 28, 2005, 08:18:44 PM
It doesn't do anything for me.  :'(

Hi Bug,

Use the Report Problem feature, and we will figure out what's up.

It did work for one game but now it isn't working again.  It says Play step Strategy found: WaitGameArea.
I am with AOL.  Windows XP.
Just sent in my info to register so we shall see what happens.

My version is registered and now reads
Play step
Strategy found: StandardPlay
Unknown

bob@pogopal

Uh oh! I hope it has no problems with AOL. Submit a problem report, if you have not already, and we'll get to the bottom of it.

ozziemale1181

:-\  hey   all  ive found what i think  is a bug in Robottso    , b4 i go on im running win xp home  intel celeron 2.6mhz  cpu ,  512mbs ram  30 gig h/drive   ,  ive tryied some other  auto bots  most work fine , but for some reason  Robottso Beta 1 Version 1.0 for Lottso   wont open  at all  , im getting a dialog panel that  says  Lottso Ball Soup  at top  of error  dialog  under that it says  runtime error `438':
Object doesn't support this property or method 
it also  asked for permision to connect to motd.3283291.ca ,   destination ip66.135.33.104:HTTP when i allow it i still get the same error   :o
i havent been able to open it  at all , at the moment im not a club pogo member but can get a free pass to try it  , if all goes well i'll join club pogo in about 2 to 3 weeks from now   any one got any ideas as to why im getting that error ??? ::)

philinuk

hi
what a great auto,works fantastic and im on aol as well.good work guys O0
i think ive submitted my registration code correctly and sent it to the right place
nice work guys O0

i love bttrflys

Jeffer

Quote from: i love bttrflys on March 01, 2005, 06:37:20 AM
IS IT GOOD TO LEAVE SCRATCH CARD UNCHECKED? THANKS

I think that option is there in case:
you want to scratch you own tickets (just because..)
you want to wait for 3 cards to fill on one side so you can get the super lottso card.

As far as game play I don't think it makes a difference...  It would be interesting to see which way earns more tokens in the long run, but I doubt there would be much of a difference....

blahblahblah

Were the people that suggested a name for this auto still getting a free copy from Max?

NavyMom0f4

Quote from: ozziemale1181 on March 01, 2005, 06:27:00 AM
:-\? hey? ?all? ive found what i think? is a bug in Robottso? ? , b4 i go on im running win xp home? intel celeron 2.6mhz? cpu ,? 512mbs ram? 30 gig h/drive? ?,? ive tryied some other? auto bots? most work fine , but for some reason? Robottso Beta 1 Version 1.0 for Lottso? ?wont open? at all? , im getting a dialog panel that? says? Lottso Ball Soup? at top? of error? dialog? under that it says? runtime error `438':
Object doesn't support this property or method?
it also? asked for permision to connect to motd.3283291.ca ,? ?destination ip66.135.33.104:HTTP when i allow it i still get the same error?  :o
i havent been able to open it? at all , at the moment im not a club pogo member but can get a free pass to try it? , if all goes well i'll join club pogo in about 2 to 3 weeks from now? ?any one got any ideas as to why im getting that error ??? ::)

Yup!!!  I'm having the exact same problem!!!  And nobody seems to know how to fix it.  I've tried everything and NOTHING works.  SO  if anyone does by chance have a solution for this little prob please let me know how to fix it. 
thanks  :)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview