This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Jigsaw Detector v3.3 is now available

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

This is still in beta .. Joe thinks the problem was that it wasn't detecting the Java properly.

If you'd like to try the new version, you can download it here. (this version is NOT on badgehelp.com and can only be downloaded here)

If it still doesn't work for you, please download the Jigsaw Troubleshooter. You can download it here.

Please make sure the game window is fully loaded and where you can see the pieces on the board. Once you click the .exe, it will takes approx 2-5 seconds for it to gather the information. It will then display the information and will be copied automatically to your clipboard.

Open up a new mail message and press [CTRL] + [V] to paste the contents and send it off to joe@badgehelp.com
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Mayhem

Joe will be bringing back Jigsaw Detector v1.0 in about an hour or so. (while he still working on the new version)

It will be released "as is" and no updates will be done to that particular version whatsoever. (although you can still buy it from badgehelp.com by adding v3.2 to your cart)

He has received over 50 emails in the last couple days from customers asking for it back.

It will not be on badgehelp.com. I'll post a link to it on this site when it's ready.

smiles29

well.  i have a question.  i dont like the way version 1.0 runs to well.  version 3.2 and 3.3 i am having the same problems, it puts peices in the wrong piles and leaving one peice in the corner.  the version i like and worked real good for me was 3.0, and i cant find it.  every link i click on always seems to download the most current version.  can you help me please?  if not its okay beggers cant be chosers rite?

RocknRollGirl

smiles, I have every version of Jigsaw Detective and all the version that came out where 1.0, 2.0, 2.1, 3.2, and 3.3.......there is no 3.0 that came out for Jigsaw Detective.  Hope this helps.
Bree

smiles29

oh ok. maybe it was the version 2.1 sorry. all i knew was that it was the version before 3.2 that worked the best.

Mayhem

Due to the amount of requests, Joe has brought back Jigsaw Detector v1.0

He has made some improvements to it as well. This version can only be downloaded from : http://www.clubpogocheat.com/jigsaw/JigsawDetectorV1.exe

Please use / try the "Slow" speed setting first. (it's not that slow). Press and hold [ESC] to stop the solver (may take up to 10 seconds for the mouse to stop moving)

If the game screen appears to "freeze" when playing, this is not the case. It is still solving. Please wait up to 10 min before stopping the auto.

AOL users : Please "checkmark" the "AOL USERS" box before starting the auto.

This is free for registered customers.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview