This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Club Pogo Subscription Card

Started by ppd323bmw,

Previous topic - Next topic

ppd323bmw

I have tried to find a store that has the club pogo subscription cards - Pogo says Target has them but I have went to 6 target stores in the bay area & none of them have them.  Does anyone know where I can buy one?

Pogo is no help at all.  :'(   They just keep responding saying - Target has them .   

Thanks for any help.

fyrebreather

Hm. I've seen them different places at different Targets. At one, they were near the mp3 players, but at my local one, they were near the cell phones and computer accessories.  :-\ You might ask someone in the electronics department. They've always had neat Poppit or Word Whomp ones at mine.  O0 Good luck!

ppd323bmw

Thank you all so much. 

Even though target employees said they did not have them.   I searched the store and finally found them.   They were back by the cell phones locked in a case.   Just incase anyone else is having problems finding them.

JungleGinny

is it cheaper to do a pogo card or a yearly membership?

Thadius856

They were always by the cell phones at the store I go to in Sacramento, and not locked either. I don't condone it, but I've seen kids before go in, write down the codes, and then chop them into tiny pieces and scatter them in the store or stuff them in the trashcans, etc.

I wonder if Pogo's losing money on that one. lol

TYMCO

Quote from: JungleGinny on March 03, 2005, 11:13:26 AM
is it cheaper to do a pogo card or a yearly membership?

cheaper w/ a yearly membership. If you don't have a credit card, you can call them up and use a checking account to purchase one. they charge an extra $2 for checking account so its $31 for 1 yr. just went through the process after seeing Target stores selling Pogo cards for $9.99+tx for 3 months

NanaFluff

With the help of you good folks, I found them near the cell phones at Target! However I think there maybe one problem with them. I bought 2, at two different times a few weeks apart. I entered both as soon as i got them. It says the card is good for 90 days, but I can't get anyone to tell me if they will run consecutively or concurrently. So just beware, you may need to wait until one is about to run out before entering another one.

NanaFluff

Barbara,

They are both there along with the 5 days I had left on a gift subscription both show 90 days (which indicates they are still good for the 90 days) -- but they don't show a start or end date, that I can find. When I emailed the Att&T folks they said they were good for 90 days from the time I entered them which leads me to believe it is concurrently. Oh who knows, guess I will watch my account closely.

This is to change the subject -- but when I try to send inquiry to Pogo I get a message that I need to create a trouble log account or something like that, but when I do then I get a message that one already exists. I am not sure if I forgot my pass word or what. Any ideas?

mlangel1000

I have been buying my card at Target stores but this time when I went they told me we haven't carried those in 2 months.  :'( I wondered if Target quit selling the cards. Has anyone seen them in any other store besides Target?

pogohatesme

Most Targets still have them.  Some of them have stoped carrying them.  Last time I emailed pogo they said some other stores would carry them soon but nothing yet.  I can still get them in my area in Indiana

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview