This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The NEW poppit 2

Started by BadgeHelpOscar,

Previous topic - Next topic

BadgeHelpOscar

Just a heads up, I already have hundreds of emails about this. Here is the email I am sending everyone on this:

The new Poppit 2.

We are upgrading as we speak.

We don't know how long it will be, but we will be the first ones to have something out. There have been some unexpected changes to the game and we originally thought it would be a matter of a few hours to release a new version.

Realistically we are looking at it taking at least 24 hours. It will most likely take 24-48 hours.

IF YOU HAVE ALREADY PAID FOR A POPPIT AUTO then you will get this for free. Keep checking the website for the latest update. When it comes out, delete the version you have and download the latest version. It will recognize that you are registered.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

smiles29

ty oscar.  i have been bouncing all around this forum this morning aswering post asking where it is.  i just hope people will see this before making any more posts asking.

believe you me,  i will patiently await the release of the auto.  that game is just waaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy to boring and long to do on my own.  i made it to rank 3 and i have had enough.

Lady Golden Eagle

Hi Oscar,
   Your doing a great job as usual. Everyone just go on to another
game and finish that.   O0  >:D

Motley

Quote from: smiles29 on March 15, 2005, 07:54:58 AM
ty oscar.  i have been bouncing all around this forum this morning aswering post asking where it is.  i just hope people will see this before making any more posts asking.

believe you me,  i will patiently await the release of the auto.  that game is just waaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy to boring and long to do on my own.  i made it to rank 3 and i have had enough.

lol...that makes 2 of us, I went back to blackjack.  I figured I'd let the new auto take care of the dirty work for me.   >:D

texan

I think we're all anxiously awaiting the new auto...Like ya'll i'm either playing lottso and black jack during the wait :o)
Hugs

Janadra

I never bought the Poppit auto before, because I mainly only buy them for ranks progression...but seeing how Thunder worked and seeing how extremely booring Poppit is, I will definately be getting this one now.

Wolf Pack

Thank you again Oscar for helping our poor souls out with poppit. I am, along with others, waiting patiently for the new poppit program. Hopefully, and i am not saying it has too, it works on my other computer as well because when I tried thunder it took a lot of my resources down to where i couldn't load poppit but I could use it on my main system. I really enjoyed using Thunder and you did a great job on it so keep up the great work.

I know i haven't posted much on here but I just thought I would today just to let you know that you are doing a great job and that i am waiting for the new program.

IDidWhat?

Lemme pull on my leather cat suit

*cracks whip*

there much better..

Thadius856

griffin

:(  it doesn't really matter anymore.  pogo has done RUINED  the best token paying game they had.  it is way too easy to get a jp spin and it did not give me the 1,000 tokens for finishing the the puzzle......................great work from everyone at badgehelp but pogo is the most stubborn muleheaded P.O.S there is.   what does anyone suggest as to the remaining classic high paying pogo token game and auto?

griffin

oooooooooooooops.................sry about that
my mouse burped on the back button ::) ::)

BadgeHelpOscar

Update on Poppit 2.

We are still 48 hours from release. This has proven to be extremely difficult (and we knew that). But we shall overcome. Everyone join hands and sing....
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

griffin

KOOMBYYAA MY PROGRAM KOOMBYYA,  WE ANXIOUSLY AWAIT YOU YOU KOOMBYYA....................................lmao O0 O0 O0 O0 O0

BadgeHelpOscar

Ummm....not the song I had in mind...but it will do for now

BadgeHelpOscar

ThunderPopper II won it's first game a couple of minutes ago.

mn_curvydiva

Quote from: BadgeHelpOscar on March 18, 2005, 12:30:43 PM

That is sooo cool...you guys are amazing!! O0 O0

Motley

Quote from: BadgeHelpOscar on March 18, 2005, 12:30:43 PM

Then it has done more than I have.   ;D

BadgeHelpOscar

The new Poppit 2 update MARCH 18

We are upgrading as we speak.

Estimated time of release is Saturday night!

Thunder Popper II just won it's first game today at 12PM. It is still 24 hours out from release. We need to work the bugs out. Keep looking at the website for its new release.

IF YOU HAVE ALREADY PAID FOR A POPPIT AUTO then you will get this for free. Keep checking the website for the latest update. When it comes out, delete the version you have and download the latest version. It will recognize that you are registered.

After digging into this new poppit we have also determined that we are the only ones with the ability to do this auto. No other website will have an auto for the new poppit.

Surfdown

Quote from: BadgeHelpOscar on March 17, 2005, 09:07:09 PM
Update on Poppit 2.

We are still 48 hours from release. This has proven to be extremely difficult (and we knew that). But we shall overcome. Everyone join hands and sing....
guess it took longer then 72 hours keep up the good work

Surfdown

Quote from: BadgeHelpOscar on March 17, 2005, 09:30:32 PM
Ummm....not the song I had in mind...but it will do for now
how about the sound of money or is it show me the money lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview