This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The NEW poppit 2

Started by BadgeHelpOscar,

Previous topic - Next topic

careoss

Where are you getting ThunderPopper II,,,, It is not on the Badgehelp.com website.

djprocell

I turned the popper down to half speed and I'm getting 1k tokens or better every 30 seconds

careoss

;D ;D ;D   I finally found it on the Pogo Cheats Home page.  Pogo Cheats Home (ftp://pogo%20cheats%20home)

Motley

Just want to say this auto rocks!!  It was well worth the wait and then some.  Excellent job!!   O0

JohnsBeth

I slowed the speed alllllll the way to the right, I'm getting pops at a realistic speed and I'm getting all the tokens.  Great job Programmers!!    O0

nascar fan

i put it all the way to the right and i still get no tokens lol. helpppppppppp lol >:D

dv63

Is there a way to make the auto not win every game?

djprocell

Once again I was wrong, The end game screen shows me getting the tokens but only the ones won by actually popping balloons are added to my account. I'm sure there will be a pause added to the end  "when 0 balloons remain /pause 4 seconds." or something like that :) I still say this auto is awesome, great jobs guys/girls/all

Bubbaslots

i just notice that to.. i hit the pause and still not awarded my tokens. only what has been popped.. i think pogo is back to scamming the tokens like in turbo and popfu

BadgeHelpOscar

The new Poppit 2 update MARCH 22

We know about these 2 errors:

Not getting the bonus tokens because TPII is too fast.

SLOW IT DOWN. Move your click speed ALL THE WAY TO THE RIGHT if you are so concerned about "getting your tokens"....this is the only solution

Locking up or getting stuck sometimes after puzzles.

We are fixing this also....
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

trymeustupid

Quote from: Bubbaslots on March 22, 2005, 01:56:13 PM
i just notice that to.. i hit the pause and still not awarded my tokens. only what has been popped.. i think pogo is back to scamming the tokens like in turbo and popfu
yeah im not gettin my bonus tokes either and i slowed mine all the way down
anybody have any answers?

nascar fan

your not the only one i moved mine all the way over and not getting mine either.

lvdust72

I even tried just using the move by move thru the whole puzzle and still did not get my bonus tokens, so I do NOT think it is the auto, but rather Pogo.  >:D

I am more about the "BADGES", so I really don't mind, just gotta have my badges!!!!!!  :P

Props to the programmers for this one, it was WELL worth the wait, and am SOOOOOOOOOOO grateful you all came out with it!!(Finally made it past rank 1.)

Keep up the great work!!!

A million thanks from me to you.  :D O0

ernie

i have used the search and have not seen anyone with this problem.
After i start thunderpopper, it keeps trying to open up aol.   I have tried starting with aol open and it just keeps blinking and putting aol in the front and the start button is ghosted.  If anyone can help I would appreciate it.  thanks
windows xp
cable modem

mn_curvydiva

Do we have to send in proof of purchase again and download the new Thunderpopper even though we already have ThunderPopper the 1st one.....or is this one that will automatically update when we download???

Kino

I tried the new Poppit 2 and it worked great (other than the token problem) but my problem was when I played a few games and then  looked at the high score list my name was on EVERY line but one.   Is there any way to stop this?  as it is a dead giveaway of using an auto I think LOL!

Motley

If you don't want to be noticed, try playing on Levels 1 or 2...although, you won't get as much tokens or move up in rank faster, it will help keep you off the high score list.

Kino

Thanks for the reply motley but I did use level 1 and it still takes up the whole high score list, although it doesn't say in chat that you have a high score it just puts you on the list.

Kino

Hi:

I was told to delete my previous version of poppit and download the new thunderpopper II  and it would automatically register as my old one was but mine didn't it says on it  "click here to register"  is this right??

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview