This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The NEW poppit 2

Started by BadgeHelpOscar,

Previous topic - Next topic

larmes

Thunderpopper II works great for me!!! I just love watching it go <pop pop pop>... Great work Oscar and the programmers....

(I'm not getting any credit for jackpots either - but I wasnt getting them without the auto either - so prehaps it's a pogo thing)

fasterblaster58

ooooohhhh man, this new thunderpopper is like Christmas and the fourth of July all rolled into one!!!!! As far as the bugs go, I'm sure Oscar and the rest are working hard at getting us the best version they can put out there. I'm very pleased...But I'm sure that the ones that whined about it taking so long will find something to complain about!! Great job Oscar!!!!

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

Kino

I searched my computer and deleted all the thunderpopper files and re-downloaded it and it still says expired and now it won't let me play at all.

RocknRollGirl

Great work Guys, I love the new thunderpopperII and it is working fantastic for me.  I think it might just be better than the other one.  Superb workmanship.
:D :D :D
Bree

Mr. Cross

I could be having a localized problem with the thunderpopper auto.. after a few games it gets an error and has to shut down (you know the ole song and dance of sending an error report or closing the program)..anything I should do or post?

TheSimGirl

Thanks to all the programmers for your hard work on thunderpopperII.  It felt like I was waiting for christmas, the anticipation was a killer.  But the wait was worth it.  I am at rank 20 is just a couple pf hours.  Other than the program shutting itself down after an hour or two, I have had no problems.  It is a fine atuo and well worth the money.

O0  :-*  O0

Mayhem

No offense jayson_is_hot ... but can someone translate that to english for me?
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

TokenKeeper

well jason not the people at pogo cheats the programmers who make the autos dont have a choice what happens to the games at pogo the poppit is not worthless it will get your badges for you and you get like 750 tokens if you pop all the balloons and the auto dose pop all of them most of the time if you let it run for awhile it will get you tokens im sure u cant just let it run for 15 mins then say it dont get you no tokens

TokenKeeper

well i use the free trial and it didnt even run for 1 hour and i got about 25,000 and about 3 ranks

what rank r u in poppit and whats ur screen name?

do you play on lvl 3 or what?

homelessdog

Quote from: Mayhem on March 22, 2005, 10:42:12 PM
No offense jayson_is_hot ... but can someone translate that to english for me?
In English, he said:  

"Okay, I'm not saying this again.  The program doesn't give you bonus tokens, regardless of where you have it set.  I think the programmers know this but just want our money--just like everyone else in the world.  I bought this just for the tokens and I don't get any.  So people say the program is great, but no, it's not.  It's good for nothing!  I want something done about this because I paid for a worthless program, and I'm not putting up with this!   >:(  Do something about it please, or I'll have to do something about it!  Okay?!"

LOL.  I guess he doesn't realize the bonus token problem is a pogo problem that pogo is working on, and has nothing to do with the auto.   PS: If you're going to bitch someone out about something they didn't do, at least use some punctuation.

TokenKeeper

Dude how can you only be rank 8 if you let it run for 8 hours?
i let it run for not even 1 hour not even 45 mins and i got 3 ranks

fasterblaster58

Some peoples children....I tell ya........quit griping, if the auto does not please you, then try popping those balloons by yourself and see how long 3 levels take!!!!!!!!!!

BadgeHelpOscar

BUT MY BONUS!!!!

I WANT MY BONUS!!!

WHERE IS MY BONUS! I PAID FOR IT.

They are like that paper boy that bugs you for his "2 dollars"

WHERE'S MY 2 DOLLARS!
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

TokenKeeper

no one is getting there bonus tokens its not the autos fault so play on lvl 3 and you shall get your badges and once pogo fixes the bonus tokens you can run it all you want O0 O0 O0 O0 O0

TokenKeeper

smiles29

i love the auto but i have to babysit it because every 5 minutes or so i get that error message that seys that thunderpopper2 needs to close.  is there any explanation for this?  xp home edition, internet explorer, 32 bit color, 1024 x 768 pixels, smooth fonts unchecked, regular mv java.

any enlightenment would be greatly appreciated.

Bashfulazzbaby

Dont feel so bad about the error message i was getting it too so you are not the only one.  ;)

Stinky

OMG Thanks Oscar.. LOL Now I am gonna have that voice in my head yelling for his two dollars all day..geez..
Kinda makes us show our age huh?  :-X
Remeber when he had the skis on the tires? HA

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview