This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The NEW poppit 2

Started by BadgeHelpOscar,

Previous topic - Next topic

BloodRunzCold1

So is there any word on why this error is always popping up and having the auto shut down :'(

TokenKeeper

smiles29 what you do is

Close every thing out then open your internet explorer and go Tool's (Located on the top of the page)
then go to internet options...
and then were teporary file then click Delete Files...
then start it back but
i had the same problem as you and i did that now it works wonderful GL O0 O0 O0

Motley

Quote from: Stinky on March 23, 2005, 08:49:47 AM
OMG Thanks Oscar.. LOL Now I am gonna have that voice in my head yelling for his two dollars all day..geez..
Kinda makes us show our age huh?  :-X
Remeber when he had the skis on the tires? HA

LMAO!!!  My brother used to do that impersonation perfectly.  Especially when he hit the snow.  Even now I snicker when someone says 2 dollars.   :D

smiles29

Quote from: TokenKeeper on March 23, 2005, 10:35:33 AM
smiles29 what you do is

Close every thing out then open your internet explorer and go Tool's (Located on the top of the page)
then go to internet options...
and then were teporary file then click Delete Files...
then start it back but
i had the same problem as you and i did that now it works wonderful GL O0 O0 O0

im always cleaning out my temp files.  every time i change tasks i clean it out.  i even go thru once a week and delete the cookies too.

Homer

Quote from: BadgeHelpOscar on March 22, 2005, 11:29:04 PM
BUT MY BONUS!!!!

I WANT MY BONUS!!!

WHERE IS MY BONUS! I PAID FOR IT.

They are like that paper boy that bugs you for his "2 dollars"

WHERE'S MY 2 DOLLARS!

I remember that movie Oscar. That was so funny! :D

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

witch5

Ok...I know...we're all tired of dealing with this...but....My Thunderll is just not working....back to the same ols stuff.....no start button....keeps telling me to load the game, when game is loaded.   I've deleted and cleaned out my temp files, I've opened the auto before the game.....don't know what else to do.

Any and all HELP would be welcomed.

bountyhunter

once pogo window pops up i just hit reset then start,kicks major butt and doesnt lose often,ony thing is when u lose a game it stops and wont click new game. i have to change rooms every 10 mins or so because my name is all over the high score list not complaining just want to be safe.i also timed tp2 and i get 3 games a min in thats fast.if there is any fix for click a new game please post besides that,awesome work guys.we got the best programmers right here.

witch5

Thanks.  I'll try it. Hell, at this point, I'll try anything!

OKLady

momoftwo

JustNuts, when you did this did it stop the error from happening?  I did what you suggested but now thunderpopper just closes after about 10 games.  No error screen but it didn't stop the problem.  Did it work for you?  Just curious.

sapman

Hey guys, just erad all 13 pages on this topic in the hope to find that there was a new version og TPII.  All you need to do to get all the Tokies you rightly deserve for cheating is to run the popper cheat on full speed, let it finish the game, pause the popper cheat, close ur room and open a new one.  Takes 15 seconds between games and you always get ht efull tokies on your first game in each room...its only after that the the tokies seem to reduce

sapman

Are there any plans by the prog'ers to amend the cheat so it moves room after each game?....would be nice O0 O0 O0

Mayhem

You could also use RoomRover and just set it to room jump every 20-30 secs  O0
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

sapman

Infact guys, all you need to do to get all those tokies you deserve is to have a window open listing all the game rooms...list as many as you can). Then play your fast TPII game and win the 1000 or so tokies.  As soon as your jackpot spinner happens there is a moments gap when the cheat doesn't have control of ur mouse so you watch the tokies get added to your main total (yay) and just click on another game room. The room you are in closes and is replaced with the new one.  The first game in each room allows you the full tokies.  You just need to get into the timing and you can be rattling up 1000 every 20 seconds or so.  Occasionally the new window doesn't quite load, so just just close it and choose another one.

The popper cheat manages (ifyou time it right) to simply cheat on the new window...not phased by the change.

Just need this to be added to the auto and we are away again...until Popg stops this one as well...Happy popping

sapman

i just downloaded it to try that (good thinking...that s why ur an admin and i'm a mere mortal lol)...cant see how to set it for 20-30 seconds...tried 0.3 mins but it crashed...what settings to use for fasted room swaping...1 min close and 1 min open ??

Mayhem

Sorry about that .. I thought Joe had added a seconds timer on RR

Yes, set it to 1 min for "close game window" and "open game window".
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview