Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The NEW poppit 2

Started by BadgeHelpOscar,

Previous topic - Next topic

Carly

Jeffer

I noticed the high score list, but have not gotten more than 2 ballons left yet, so I didn't know about the flashes.

Good information.   :D

reallyconfused

Thanks so much for the recipie. I'm gonna get it a try! I'M PROBABLY THE ONLY WOMAN IN HISTORY WHO CAN BURN A T.V. DINNER EVERY TIME I TRY TO COOK ONE. Got anymore tips send me a personnal message. I'm sure my hubby will thank you too!  O0

Gator

OK i'll get it back on track a little. FYI dont count on poppit being your no.1 token getter anymore, it has a cap on it.

Mr. Cross

smiles29

Quote from: Gator on March 21, 2005, 11:01:15 AM
OK i'll get it back on track a little. FYI dont count on poppit being your no.1 token getter anymore, it has a cap on it.

what do u mean it has a cap on it? does that mean u can only earn so many tokens per day or hour or what?  :-\

Gator

Just like people have came across in T21. If you get tokens too fast, you wont collect them all. Currently at my rate of winning games i collect about 140 out of the 900 i should get.

smiles29

oh ok gotcha. now i know what ur all talkin about.

Gator

This session ive won 100 and lost 16 on level 3  >:D

FlippantOne

I'll be anxious to see if TPII will be able to even come close to its original, just for the simple fact that, the superpop balloon gets in the way, as well as the powerups, but I'm sure BH has an answer, they usually do. However, the more I think about it, the more daunting the task seems of making TPII as good as the original, you only get 750 tokens for leaving 0 balloons now, so it definitely isn't the great token getter the original game was.

BadgeHelpOscar

We are working our hardest to make it the best it can be, that is why it is taking so long.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

beanie

You guys are doing an outstanding job- I am totally amazed it doesnt take you months to come up with these things.  I sit here and crack up every time I see pogo put out a new game and next day you guys usually have something out already-  that is just mind-blowing-  Keep up the good work and never apologize for your hard work and however long it takes.  I  :D you.

Mr. Cross

Quote from: beanie on March 21, 2005, 12:31:40 PM
You guys are doing an outstanding job- I am totally amazed it doesnt take you months to come up with these things.  I sit here and crack up every time I see pogo put out a new game and next day you guys usually have something out already-  that is just mind-blowing-  Keep up the good work and never apologize for your hard work and however long it takes.  I  :D you.

I agree there... I paid for the original Thunderpoppit and I am very patient for the II release.  I would rather have something working right the first (or second update) time then something that works half-assed just because there is pressure to release it.  Take your time folks :)

thefreak2

Going back to a previous post someone wrtoe about how if you get over 1000 tokens your name appears at the bottom of the game. Maybe this is an indication pogo cannot possibly keep track of everyone so they need people to dob the auto users in by saying that "user" has gotten over 1000 several times in a very short space. Pogo was always lazy but now they are finding a way around it. They could eventually phase in the "name at the bottom of the game" for all games which would make it very difficult for auto users.

MikeBe9

Quote from: jason_is_hot on March 22, 2005, 12:32:17 AM
when is the new popper guna be done i cant wait :'(

When it's good and ready, Bob doesn't want to release a half-assed auto that just sits there and does nothing. I like most people are prepared to wait for quality! 8)

TheSimGirl

The waiting is killing me! 

but in a good way, you know.

:-[

sassylilwitch01

Im new here and just started using these programs...all I can say is I am very amazed! What genious minds you must have to create these.....Im in love! lol

BadgeHelpOscar

ThunderII will be released in the next half hour.

It has the same power as the old one. For all of you customers that patiently waited for it....we thank you.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

bountyhunter

go oscar go programers u guys r the bomb! O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview