This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The NEW poppit 2

Started by BadgeHelpOscar,

Previous topic - Next topic

bountyhunter

i gots mine ty ty ty will leave some feedback on this bad boy later........

bountyhunter

i know nothing about programing but this is exactly like the other fast,accurate no problems at all i just won 9 games in a row in record time,i better slow this down huh.it works great for me gonna have to play a few hundred more games to see if i have any problems like other guys.timeouts,freezing,not winning games etc....you guys are great!!

bountyhunter

yes it has.....you better refresh.......booya!

BadgeHelpOscar

Everyone be prepared to redownload in a few hours. We have some quick updates for Thunder II. It seems we click the button for the next game too fast so you don't get credit for all of your tokens and it also gets stuck at the end of games some times....We will put out quick fixes soon
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

bountyhunter

ok thx oscar,it was loading the next game really fast but i checked and i was still getting the win.

angel4grady

Thanks so much u guys I know it was alot of work and I know it seems like there are people who are ungrateful for all you do with the autos. I for one an so happy and appreciate your hard work! Thanks so much. Everyone have an awesome day!!  >:D O0

BadgeHelpOscar

yeah, you still get the win, but you may get robbed of tokens
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

sylvia1252

where is the new download for popit ,,i dont see it to download it ??? :'(

BadgeHelpOscar

bountyhunter

ok thx for the heads up,i myself just want the ranks and badges but tokens are good too lol.i will check back later for update,just a small note once i downloaded i didnt need to re register it says thanks for registering dont know how that happened.one last thing poor frank glad i didnt buy anything there.

TokenKeeper

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

philinuk

well thunderpoppit2 kicks ass.wtg programmers,another fine auto O0

FlippantOne

Start the auto before you load the game window, start the auto, then load the game, and it should move the window and say  click start to begin auto-play..that should fix it.

missy

the auto rocked.  definately something I am considering buying.  Trial got me up 2 ranks.  WTG!!!!!!!!

jerrylewis

mine just keeps saying no possible moves any help

witch5

Okay...maybe it's me( :-\), but I can't get mine to work right......did everything you al said and still no luck.

HELP!!!!! :'(

angel4grady

Hi everyone awesome job on the Auto it works great! I love it. I did notice if you have it on a higher speed it goes so fast you don't get your jakcpot spin tokens and sometimes not the bonus tokens either! I put my on a slower pace and it works great! Thanks programmers!!!

Keep us the good work, you guys deserve a break now, GO PARTY!  O0

witch5

Just wanted to let you know that mine is up and running and kicking butt!!!!!

Thanks guys.....you're the best!!!! :-*

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview