This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The NEW poppit 2

Started by BadgeHelpOscar,

Previous topic - Next topic

jerrylewis

there is a cap on the pogo if you win to many tokens to fast it does not give the tokens to you any way so this auto is only good for getting the badge useless for tokensĀ  But great auto by the way Ive tried other autos that are out and they are so slow compared to this keep up the great work

nascar fan

mine works good, but not getting tokens what can i do to get the tokens to. thank you.

nascar fan

its working great but would be nice to get tokens to. but wtg and keep up good work.

BadgeHelpOscar

There appears to be a "cap"....we are still waiting for customer feedback.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

djprocell

I'm looking and cant find poppit2, is it available to the general pubic yet?

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mr. Cross

Ya don't see it either.. has it been taken off for adjustments?

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

djprocell

LoL I dont think we are on the same page. I know where poppit is It just sounded like you guys had the auto running, thats the thing I cant find. I'm sorry If Im dumb I was dropped alot.....mom says she was clumsy....now that I think of it I have never seen her drop anything but me.....

JohnsBeth

Hey, dj, I'm on the same page as you!  Been looking for the auto and all I can find is thunderpopper.  My mom never said anything about being clumsy, but I guess that would explain that flat part on the top of my head.....

darkstars12000

JohnsBeth

careoss

When I go to Badgehelp.com and then click on Poppit, It just says this 'To try ThunderPopper for free WAIT FOR THE UPGRADE. '
I have refreshed several times, I just can't find it.

nascar fan

yes just download thunder again and that is it. it will get the badges but not much tokens. it clicks the buttons to fast and doesnt register tokens, but u get credit for win for badges.

djprocell

FOUND IT !!!!! tytytytytytyty it works awesome! (sofar) :)

JohnsBeth

TY, just got confused because I was looking for PopperII or PoppittII

nascar fan

so is there going to be an update so u can get the tokens to. ty and wtg. O0

careoss

There is no file to download,,,,It just says this ...It just says this 'To try ThunderPopper for free WAIT FOR THE UPGRADE. ' There is no link for a file.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview