This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Problem with bb7

Started by goatblls2006,

Previous topic - Next topic

goatblls2006

Hey all and thanks for such a prompt response!  I realized that I had installed the non-free version of spy blocking software.  Thanks for redirecting me to the good stuff.  Everything is working fine again and I'm earning tokens like a madman.

;) ;D

Element

badcrazygirl

hey element if i get AVG could you tell me how to use it please i need an anti virus software

Element

yea sure.. just download the free edition, its pretty simple and it has an easy interface just like any other program  ;)

chuy2004

THE THING IS ON 32 BIT AND THE <edit by John> THING JUST KEEPS SAYIN WAITIN FOR GAME WTF IS THAT ABOUT. IS THERE NEWAY I CAN GET MY MONEY BAC R AM I JUST <edit by John>

Homer

First, have you downloaded all files and read the faq on the wordzw website?

Second, why would you buy it if it doesn't work?

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Element

chill out with the caps and cuss words... i've read two of ur posts and all u keep saying is can u get ur money back..and i personally am starting to think u never bught anything :-\.. as john said..... ::) why would you buy it if it didnt work?

fatkid

I bought this hooker one time... But she didn't work at all... So I tried to not pay... But her pimp made me...  :-[
Stupid people who are bigger than me...

Element

Quote from: DJ on March 07, 2004, 05:18:18 PM
Quote from: chuy2004 on March 02, 2004, 12:18:23 PM
THE THING IS ON 32 BIT AND THE <edit by John> THING JUST KEEPS SAYIN WAITIN FOR GAME WTF IS THAT ABOUT. IS THERE NEWAY I CAN GET MY MONEY BAC R AM I JUST <edit by John>
Drop the Crack pipe 'cause crack will kill ya or mess up your computer.  :P

you notice he hasn't said a word since then, read his other post its the same exact thing. thats just sad.... ::)

Homer

ImRicherThanUAll

Erick should update BB7 and make it smarter ..lol

Maelstrom

The only thing PopBuddy has that BB7 doesn't is manual play w/solution.
Which is really nice, but I think both perform about the same in terms of how fast it can find the 'best' solution.
I'm still on an old pc (800 mhz) and both seem to average about 30 solutions per second with all balloons left on screen. Which means I don't get anywhere near 50-80k tokens per hour. More like 20k per hour, and that's with 60 second timer.

I'm not complaining at all, I love BB7. Manual play isn't a bad idea either. After all, if your at your pc you wanna play the game right?
At least that way you can click the solution manually without those time out errors.

One thing that could make BB7 smarter, is a re-run check. There were times a single run would find 1 balloon left, it would pop 40 as usual. When the re-run ran, it only found 4 balloons left after the time was up.
It doesn't always happen, but had it checked the previous solution I would have been happy with that.

Homer

I have to admit playbuddy is much faster and efficient which also means it could be that much easier to be caught. :(

Element

Element

i just realized if your doing it the way you said on the post above level 3 would be the best (more tokens)  ;D // i played the way you said and so far its went throu 51 games and STILL no tokens  :(

<edit> 121 games and still nothing, im giving up on that stratedgy..lol

jtp11678

i just tried playbuddys and i get this messege :  Error: Acess violation at 0x0040e529(tried to read from 0x000806dd),program treminated??????? it only picks up the 2 far left lines and then pops them and says this messege??? any help what should my playbuddy settings be on? new game after 10 seconds or pop best solution? i want to compare the 2 to see which one i want to purchase if i can get it to work from the sounds of it playbuddy is better tph ratio

Maelstrom

LOL if you play a new game every 3 seconds, then there's no way you could have won 1000 tokens a min. Much less 80k per hour.
If you attempt to get a new puzzle every 3 seconds, then I might see that happening. Everytime you start a new puzzle, it hogs the cpu and does really well at figuring it out, but then just settles down.

Maelstrom

What I meant was, BB7 settles down after about 30 seconds. Initially it hogs cpu resources during the first few seconds, same goes for a re-run.
I don't know what it does for pop buddy. I've never seen it work that fast unless you got a fast pc.
If you were using BB7, there's no way you'd get that many tokens with only a 3 second timer. That is why element or I have not had success with that method.
So congrats, pop buddy is the winning choice. I would prefer to play manually though if it's that fast, just in case.

jtp11678

im running highest color my edges are smooth and still nadda for popbuddy???? they site says its caused by other programs running but im not running any??lol  i redownloaded it and still nadda so for now i guess bb7 is my winner ???

jtp11678

my bad sorry my edges are NOT smoothed lol other wise i couldnt use run word games and other programs ;)  my fingers are just at whits end between here and trying to get playbuddy to reply before my trial runs out :'(

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview