Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Texas RoundUp v1.0 is now available!

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

What is Texas RoundUp you ask?

Texas RoundUp will help you get 2 of the most elusive badges on Club Pogo .. The "4 Aces" and the "Royal Flush" Badge in Texas Holdem Poker. A couple of members have stated it takes approx. 20,000 hands before you get those 2 badges.

All this auto will do is "check" or "call". It will play game after game gaining your ranks (99 in total). Win or lose, this auto will never fold ... so there is no missed opportunities on getting those badges.

This will only work in the "Just for Fun" rooms.

Please make sure you password lock your room.  O0

You can download it here or from www.badgehelp.com
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Homer

Think it can round me up a nice thick rib eye steak? Mmmmmmmm

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Jeffer

FYI, "Just for fun" is full of locked one player games..

Looks like you have a success

(Medium rare on mine Homer...)

ajkpolo

Quick Question ... Is this an upgrade to the old Texas Holdem Program?

BadgeHelpOscar

Know, when you read about it on the website at the top it says "They are 2 separate programs, they are $10 each"
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

ajkpolo

Thanks - I did not go to the Badgehelp website, just downloaded from above.

ecksphore

Well I've just tried and its working perfectly

Keep up the great work!   O0

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

ecksphore

QuoteSo one must be for the 4 Aces and the other for the Royal straight Flush badge??

Texas RoundUp gets your ranks & both those badges

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

smiles29

w2g those of u who got ur badges using this.  i just guess i am not supposed to have those 2 badges.  i ran the trial version of the game just as directed, in a just for fun room, private table, and no wilds.  then i played it manually for an additional 4-5 hours doing exactly as the auto did, and guess what?  notta.  i averaged a jp spin every 45 min to an hour and i went from 52% towards rank 36 down to 41% towards rank 36.  i was sitting in the red chair, maybe it was the wrong one who knows.

dont get me wrong, the auto worked just as it was supposed to, but i didnt get anywhere by using it.  ::)  :-\ :'(

AOF

I find that almost all the programs never work for me. This Texas one isn't even working. What a waste.

FlippantOne

Quote from: BadgeHelpBob on March 19, 2005, 08:29:17 AM
While I may have made a mistake or two, I calculated the probability of getting a royal flush as about 1 in 36,000

Expecting to get the badge after playing at most a couple hundred hands makes no sense. Some players may play hundreds of thousands of hands before receiving the badge.

The odds for "flopping" a Royal Flush is 19,600 to 1. So the odds are probably a little better than 36,000, however still almost impossible lol.

SWETCHT

The  new  texas  program works great as far as playing  auto. But  I put it on auto and  played played for  2 hours  ...  proceeded  up  2% in a rank and never got  a badge of any  kind. What am I doing wrong?? ??? ??? ???

YabbaDabbaDoo

Quote from: SWETCHT on March 19, 2005, 11:40:33 AM
The  new  texas  program works great as far as playing  auto. But  I put it on auto and  played played for  2 hours  ...  proceeded  up  2% in a rank and never got  a badge of any  kind. What am I doing wrong?? ??? ??? ???

2 hours and still no badge?  :o

As stated in previous posts, it can take tens of thousands of hands to get the badge, or several weeks/months of playing. This auto merely plays the game for you....it can't alter the cards you are given.

Johnmego

thank you for the auto i get my badge in less than an hour

YabbaDabbaDoo

Quote from: JustNutsAboutPogo on March 19, 2005, 12:36:05 PM
Hey Yabba glad you responded to that first!!! i took a plea of the 5th lol decided to remain silent lmaooooo  >:D >:D

I had to...I'm Canadian..I couldn't plead the 5th...

Jeffer

After some research...

Odds for Hold em only...

The odds of getting a royal flush is 30,940 to 1

The odds of getting 4 aces is 7735 to 1

FYI, the odds of getting two aces as your hole cards are 220 to 1
       the odds of getting two cards to a RF in the hole is  66 to 1

ecksphore

QuoteAfter some research...

Odds for Hold em only...

The odds of getting a royal flush is 30,940 to 1

The odds of getting 4 aces is 7735 to 1

lol, I guess i better get started  ;D

RocknRollGirl

I have the royal flush badge already and I won it before the auto came out and would you believe it when I tell you that I did not even know they had a royal flush badge till it popped up......LOL.  Then everyone was congratulating me and I told them I did even know they had badges in the game.  I do have to say the auto is great tho and I love it.  I want to get the 4 aces badge and this auto will get it for me......no if, ands or buts.   Great auto once again.
Bree

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview