PlayBuddy
May 01, 2024, 02:14:40 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Reguarding Jackpot stalkers

Started by JustNutsAboutPogo,

Previous topic - Next topic

JustNutsAboutPogo

I just have to put my 2 cents into this subject  simply because Pogo has created nothing but Stalkers...

It seems like everytime when someone hits a big jackpot everybody adds that person to their friends list and stalks them.. IM guilty of this as well..Just for everybodies curiosity the jackpot doesnt double anymore once it gets maxed out @ $4999 that's as high as it gets for everyone...I got royally pissed off at people that was in the room when a member hit the Wordjong jackpot, the reason i got pissed off was when you try to explain something to anyone  after someone has hit the JP they dont want to hear your point of view but they keep asking the same stupid questions over and over, such as do you get 9,000 for it being doubled? did a real person really win?? are you going to get the money?? I tried to explain calmly and rationaly to these people but they accused me of starting a argument when in turn it was them that was arguing lol i was just trying to give them some information about the whole thing BUT next time I wont bother I will just sit there laughing at them while their asking the next JP winner the same dumb questions they ask everyone, like this one (Are you real?)  The point of all of this is thanks to Pogo annoucing the JP winners in the lobbies that has turned evey player into Stalkers, not just stalkers but stalkers that ask stupid questions before they think about it!!!  just my thoughts on this matter take it whatever way you wish!!!

Motley

Funny you should mention this, maybe I'm naive but I didn't think nothing of people stalking JP winners, until the other day when I was in PopFu.  Someone had the JP badge and the next thing you know they are getting grilled and being called a fake Pogo employee, etc...I'm sure you heard it all.  Some of these people were admitting they added the winners to their Friends list.  I never thought of doing it.  I think it's great when people are lucky enough to win and think it's even more wonderful when people actually get the check.  

Snarechick

That's why I wish Pogo would add a "Give permission to be added by _____" option so that random people aren't stalking you or bugging you 24/7 (among other reasons) unless you were dumb enough to let them add you to their friends list.

There are so many skeptical individuals when someone hits a jackpot or any other prize in the spinner.  Sometimes I just want to send them an internet B**** Slap. :P

beanie

i agree - i even gave pogo an idea of possibly adding a stealth mode  :-X.  In case of those times you really even dont want friends to see you on-line.  I try to run autos sometimes and they get mad cause they think i'm there and mad at them, or they see I'm there and try to IM me which stops the autos  :'(.   It would be cool if pogo could come up with some sort of option like that, cause it is really easy for ppl to add you to a friend list and then bug you all the time. 

KissTheGirl

I don't know how many friends you all have on your instant messengers (this might take awhile if you're Mr/Mrs popular..lol)  but if you open an IM window to each one of them, and minimize them, when/if they IM you...a new window won't pop up and turn your auto off.  It will just be there behind your game or in your task bar, waiting to be answered when you DO return.  You don't even have to say anything to them before you go...just leave the windows open and minimized.  Hope this helps.

Thadius856

Bworms1980

I've had people stalking me all over lottso. They keep creating new accounts on a 5 day pass and coming in to stalk me and others. It's been going on much too long and is very annoying. I really wish pogo would add something so that people have to get your permission to add to friends. Cause they go tell there friends oh look at this persons stats and then all these people are coming into room and stalking room to room, game to game. I'm getting to the point where I don't want to play til pogo does something about it. Got so bad, this person told the room that he was a child and I had molested him and had the room in an uproar before I explained that this person is a 50+yo stalker. I was just so sick of it I left after that.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview