This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New Games Starting Tomorrow?

Started by CC71,

Previous topic - Next topic

CC71

I heard rumor today that for the next four Tuesdays Pogo will be bringing out new games. Tomorrow Omaha poker, next Tuesday Harvest Mania, followed by Gonzo Pizza Delivery and finally BattlePhlinx. Can anyone tell me if this is True?

Carly

SUEOAKLEY

I also believe they are trying to make up for the LONG delay of Lottsa (including the bugs yet), but hey, I am always up for New Games.

Troy2Slick

Quote from: CC71 on March 21, 2005, 08:30:57 AM
I heard rumor today that for the next four Tuesdays Pogo will be bringing out new games. Tomorrow Omaha poker, next Tuesday Harvest Mania, followed by Gonzo Pizza Delivery and finally BattlePhlinx. Can anyone tell me if this is True?

No, incorrect. Omaha will be out NEXT Tuesday and Harvest a week after that. There is no release date for Gonzo Pizza Deliver as it has been axed for years now, so your source is all speculation. Battle Phlinx is over a month away, if not longer.

SUEOAKLEY

Geez, I must been in the dark ages, I have yet to see anything about a couple of those games, - what the heck is the Gonzo Pizza thing, and the Battle of what?  Is there a website, or special club that I dont belong to :'(

lvdust72

I am with you in that Sue.....I feel like a "mushroom" here...LOL :'(

Lady Golden Eagle

Hi Everyone,
   I think the Battle is the supposed Battle Phlinx, I saw that Gonzo game on a site,
doesn't look too great. Thought that would be a download game. But either way,
can't imagine Pogo releasing all those games so quick.
>:D  ::)

fasterblaster58

I don't know about anyone else, but I've got enough games to play and badges to earn to keep me going for quite a while. Another new game now would just be a distraction.....

Motley

Fasterblaster58...I have to say I love that UT pic...lol..Chaos Comics #1...I have them all.   ;D

fasterblaster58

O0  Thanks Motley. But now I've decided to use a self-portrait!!!! ;D

homelessdog

Quote from: SUEOAKLEY on March 21, 2005, 12:54:03 PM
Geez, I must been in the dark ages, I have yet to see anything about a couple of those games, - what the heck is the Gonzo Pizza thing, and the Battle of what?  Is there a website, or special club that I dont belong to :'(

You can use the forums search feature to find more info on those games.  They've all been discussed here at various times. 

MikeBe9

Don't you just love rumors >:D

eajcfoots

chez1

:-\ pogo beta? have i been missing something?...
went to the site to see what its all about, and this was at the top of the page...

Important Note: You are currently playing on pogobeta.com. pogobeta.com is for testing purposes only, and is not intended for the general public. Please do not play games here. Unauthorized accounts will be removed, along with all badges and tokens. Any PRIZES won here on pogobeta.com will NOT BE AWARDED. For a chance to win real prizes, please go to www.pogo.com. Thank you!  :o

so..... can i create a new userid and try out these games?
and whats it all about and why? lol  :-[

homelessdog

Pogoalpha, and pogobeta.com are only for authorized beta testers and employees of Pogo/EA.  You can not create an account on those sites. 

Carly

Your information sources were sooooooo right. lol.  >:D
Thanks for posting that. Both games are out today. Shame im transferring DSL to another address and wont be able to play them until Thrusday. lol.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview