This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Omaha and Harvest Mania are Out!!

Started by Motley,

Previous topic - Next topic

TokenKeeper

dose any one know the ranks or when you get your badges in the omaha game?

Adacia

It says in Omaha's how to play that there are two badges. It sounds very much like Texas badges  :'( with natural 4 aces and natural royal flush ace high. 50 ranks there, no badges earned for ranks.
   What I'd like to know is what all 12 omaha badges are shown in some of the badge sites. The ugly 1-6 badges looked like rated badges, though there is nothing I saw about that in the how to play section. There are also 6 other badges that look like ranks badges. Oh well, just pondering.
   It is nice to have 2 new games in one day. Harvest Mania isn't as bas as I thought since switching to hard mode lol. Have fun e1.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

twinbee

Has anyone found how many jackpot spins you need in omaha to increase you rank level? I know it is different on each rank was just wondering if anyone has run across this..thanks 8)..and whats up with these weird jackpot spins..got 37 tokens in omaha >:D

Cretick

Quote from: Homer on March 22, 2005, 12:45:23 PM
Maybe they are for challenges. ;)

haha, can you imagine the disappointment at winning "Omaha Challenge Badge #1" "#2" "#3" and such every once in a while? The complaints would be funny at how bland the challenge badges are.

eajcfoots

Omaha is pretty easy to get the 2 badges that they have. I just got the 4 aces badge already :D

Motley

Wtg on the Aces badge!!  I tried playing today for 20 minutes and I realized something...I'll leave Poker and all it's variations to my husband (unless it's badge day and I have an auto for it), I am much better at Blackjack.

Homer

Carly

Homer

They kill me. You can win thousands of tokens a hand and they give you a crappy spin.

jrp

:D Checked both games out and harvest is pretty good, but 6th street is like texas hold em two badges that I will never see lol :'(

Cretick

I think the most frustrating thing will be getting 3/4 aces in your hand... or 3/4/5 parts of a royal flush... because that's just teasing.

eajcfoots

ya, I got the 4 aces this morning on this game, it is easier to get than the one in texas I think. I had 2 aces in my hand and then 2 flopped on the board.

Cretick

The odds are slightly higher because you're dealt 4 cards, and the extra card on the table is also a plus. Odds are also higher to get the super frustrating hands mentioned earlier... I've been dealt 4 2s before in rl Omaha, and that totally blew up in my face, being one of the worst hands possible.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview