Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Texas Hold'em Poker

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Texas Hold'em Poker. Now that's the game I am waiting for. $$$

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Element

im with ya john!! im a poker fan all the way  ;D

jtp11678

i agree pogo needs it baad. ive been hooked on partypoker.com as of recently lol its a decent site they even have muti table tourenys everonce in awhile, its definately woth a look. i dont even have fun playing pogo poker anymore the only time im on pogo is when im not playing lmao  :P

ImRicherThanUAll

Element

lol, dont be afraid to withhold your excitement playa  :P

ImRicherThanUAll

jtp11678

im wondering if pogo can support a no limit game of this i hope so but doubt it i usually get the cripes! messege after going over 250k on regular poker lol, anyway another plug for partypoker.com last night i made 5 mill in 2 hours  ;D(wish i could do that on pogo lmao)

ImRicherThanUAll

jtp11678

ugh i just went to pogoalpha.com and it says holdem is gonna be a club only game  :'( i sure hope not cuase im still on a club pogo boycott lol the account administrator jerks never gave me a reason for my banning other than the vauge auto response they send out. to top it all off they blocked me 2 days before my 2 month aol trial was to expire and they still charged me for the year membership so i dont think ill be rejoining anytime soon

Homer

Don't expect any further explanation. When my account was banned they chose simply to not reply to my emails. Bunch of jerks. >:(

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

ImRicherThanUAll

Element

i was relly looking forward to a new poker game to play but guess not..

ImRicherThanUAll

Element

ImRicherThanUAll

Hooper2092

Huge Texas Hold 'Em Fan- play on Pokerroom.com (at least when I got the money too)- I bought a program that helps me with odds, when to go to the turn, down the river- etc. and things like that - (it hit me hard, was like $49) anywho, hope they come up with something like that for pogo- if you all ever make a program for any other game... pokerroom.com's texas hold em would be good. There is only one program I have found that works hand in hand with increasing your odds for that site, and the people that made it are making a killin at $49 a pop.

Element

jtp11678

hey hooper is that program poker inspector by chance?  you must use it for real money cause you can use it for free forever just to evaulate play money games ;D  but i think its a crap program anyway if you know anything about poker you should know whats on the table and whats in your hand/ what combinations other people could be holding by thier bets.  oh yeah pokerroom suxs and partypoker rules lmao

ImRicherThanUAll

kotraquin

for $50 I could easily buy myself a used PC game

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview